ch 6

Rimuru pov

Elsewhere, an impatient Gohan, Zegion, and Rimuru convince Krillin to pick up the pace. Unfortunately, the increased energy output attracts Vegeta's attention. The Saiyan Prince is surprised that they aren't heading for his Dragon Balls (as he now knows about the Dragon Radar), so he heads off to find what they're up to but takes one Dragon Ball for insurance.

In the meantime, the feared Ginyu Force is just an hour away from Planet Namek...

[Author: ok who feared this group of ***** ****]

Rimuru, zegion, Gohan, and Krillin continue to fly toward Grand Elder Guru's house

Rimuru, zegion, Gohan, and Krillin continue to fly toward Grand Elder Guru's house. After an eternity later.....

Krillin: hey when Gohan's latent power is released, he may not even be able to challenge Vegeta, but he should be able to buy Goku more time to arrive.

Rimuru: are you sure about that?

Gohan: well if Piccolo, Rimuru, zegion, and I were to put our all we might even defeat Vegeta.

Krillin: ok if you say so Gohan.

[Author: Krillin still doesn't know the full powers of our cute loli-looking kids.]

After few more days later, Gohan and Krillin are finally near Guru's home, but before they get there, they sense Vegeta's energy a very short distance away from them.

Krillin stays behind and tells Gohan, Rimuru, and Zegion to go on to Guru's.

Soon after Gohan leaves, Vegeta arrives and finds only Krillin, attempting to stall him.

Krillin: solar flash.

Vegeta: what was that supposed to do?

Krillin: blind you for a few minutes.

Vegeta, practically steaming with what could be mistaken for pure, unadulterated delight, made the most 'heroic' decision to snap the neck of the unfortunate chicken that had seemingly ruffled his feathers. Aka Krillin got Yamcha treatment.

When Gohan and others finally arrive at the Grand Elder Guru's house.

Niel: Great, even more Earthlings. Did someone put out an intergalactic ad for a house party here? We are at war here and why are kids here?