We all celebrated his birthday happily.

Mithran and yatran bonding is more or like father and son rather than brothers. And i love their bonding. He will become very possesive when it comes to his brother or his sons safety. He is very cautious.

Mithran just scooped both of them in his arms and sits on the bed with yatran beside him. And they all started to talk a lot.

"Am so happy manju" mom says to me and hugged me.

"Even am so happy mumma, for seeing dad and you like this together" i says to her, as dad accepted her as his wife.

"Manjusha, above everyone am so happy" kabir says. I hugged him. My one and onky brother . He is the one soul who stayed in my worst and happiest moments.

And now he is the favourite uncle to my sons.

"And thanks for making up to this birthday party even in your busiest marriage work" i says to him. Yes kabir is going to get married to his love. Am so happy, he and me strived a lot for the work. Then we both joined as graduate engineet in a small industry. From then it took 8 years to become a manager. Now kabir is stable financially and so we i mean my parents asked for girlfriend's hand. Finally that family they agreed and now here my little brother is going to get married.

"Papa, they are just a small kids. They doesn't need any expensive gifts."

"No manju, this is your mom's jewels. She bought it for you. I hope this would be the best gift for her grand sons." he says and walked towards them and put the chain.

"Aunty and uncle, no" i says to them. But they both didnt give any heads up to my words. As they too put a rings on their fingers.

I sighed.

Even my dad presents a chain on yatran. Poor baby he looked at him like what?

After that we all had a chit chat.

"Am so happy dear, now your mom to will be happy to see her daughter living a peaceful life" my dad says to me.

I smiled and hugged him.

"But i hurted you dad, mom will never forgive me for that" i says in his embrace.

He nods as no.

"You are our kid dear. You have all the rights"

I then hugged mom and vidya.

"Take care baby" i says to vidya.

"If that boy still follows you let me know baby" i says to her.

"So that you will go and hit him right?" mithran asks me.

I glared at him. Vidya laughed.

"Akka, i will take care of him. Am going to take my cuties with me tonight" vidya says even dad too said the same.

"But..." i started.

"Sure vidya, call us when you need anything." mithran says.

"And yatran too" she again says.

"And sammathi why dont you stay in our home tonight?" dad asked uncle. Just like that they all planned for a mini trip.

"Mithun, madhan you both should be a good boys okay?" i asks them.

_________

"What is this manju?" he asks me.

"Go ahead and read it mithran"

"Okay" he says and started to tear the cover and opened the letter inside it.

"What is it manju?. Am not getting it, i havent raised anything like thi....." he stopped.