"Papa" he says and runned towrads me.

I smiled. And took him in my other arm. They are just 6 year olds.

I walked inside our room and put both of them on our bed. Then I switched on the tv and put their favourite cartoon and walked towards manjusha.

"Manjusha, look at me"

"Mithran i know what i did is wrong. But do you think that boy who hit my son was did good either?. No right. You havent seen Madhan yesterday, his shirt were stained with blood. I told mithun earlier that he has to take care of his brother. So he did what i asked him to. "

" But violence is not a good one manjusha" i says.

"I mean he is the meanest kid mithran, who is 5 years elder than our kids. But just because our son Madhan didnt gave a snack could he hurt my son? Who gave him the permission. Thats why i asked Mithun to hit him if he behave the same way next time. I dont see any wrong on this "

" Manjusha, watever that we cultivate now is what they will grown into manju. Not the other way. I dont want our kids to be a rowdy or something when they grown up. "

" Mithran, stop speaking rubbish. They both will become like you only mithran. "she says.

I sighed.

" And moreover Mithun didnt hit that bad boy. He just dumped the snacks on him. Thats it. "

" okay am sorry. I will not do this agian. "she says but i just turned away.

"Am sorry again. Please speak with me." she says again to me.

I smiled at her

I leaned and kissed her forehead.

"Love you mithran"

"Love you manjusha"

"We too love you paa and maa" they both shouts from the bed.

I laughed.

My wife, my kids. They are my life.

"So kids how about a trip?" i asked them.

"Yayyyyyyy" they both shouts.

"Would you able to take a leave Manager Manjusha?" i asks her

"Yes Mister. CBI officer" she says to me.

I smiled and hugged her.

Thereby my both sons surrounded us in a hug.

Our family hug. Mithun and madhan is our kids. Mithun is 1 minute elder than madhan. Mithun, is a rebilious kid. Who is same as his mom. Whereas madahn is silent kid like me. Abd they both are identical twin.

__________

Time skipped :

Manjusha pov :

"Are you guys ready?" i asks everyone.

"Yes mommy" they both shouts.

After sometime mithran walked into our bedroom with Yatran hand in hand.

Aww my brother in law who is just 10 yers old.

"Yatran anna" my son's shouts at him.

"Guys" i shouts.

"Oh shoot" madhan says.

"Mommy we forgot" mithun says.

"What we forgot?" mithran asks them.

"Happy birthday papa. " Mithun and madhan shouts at him.

After that we all cut the cake. As his parents and mine arrived.