"And of course with us stepping down, the club will be needing a new President and Vice President first and foremost and both Jihoon and myself had been discussing this matter for quiet some time already. So let's just cut to the chase shall we? Our new president will be honoured to Kim Minjung and then our new vice president will be Lee Yongjae..." And by the mentioning of your name left you in surprise as your eyes widened with your ears filled with nothing but the sound of the claps from everyone.

"Congrats~" Hanni whispered next to you as you could only chuckle, hand's scratching the back of your head while still in surprise with the appointment. "Step forward please you two." And both you and Minjung stood up before coming to the front of the table before Dokyeom entrusted the president seat to Minjung before she sat down with smiles and chuckles filled with honour and Jihoon entrusted his seat to you as you sat down before he gave your shoulders a few massage. This was all so sudden still for you but at the end of the day, you felt happy and honoured to be grasping the important position for the club that you love.

Fast forward two days later, it was Hanni's first day being an official member of the literature club and as of that day, she was assigned with Danielle for the poem writing booth for the first half of the day

Fast forward two days later, it was Hanni's first day being an official member of the literature club and as of that day, she was assigned with Danielle for the poem writing booth for the first half of the day. And as for every member's first day on the job, Hanni also was nervous most of the time yet Danielle's being there with her always comforts her down.

"So right after we collected about twenty poems, then we have to put them in those files right there." Danielle's explaining how to handle the booth as Hanni nodded while humming before doing what she instructed. "So every twenty pages, we'll put it into the files?" Danielle nodded to Hanni's question.

"Alright. I got it~" Hanni chuckled before her eyes reverted over the side of the stage and she saw you, walking from one table to another, with papers stacking in your hands. "Must be a hard job being president and vice president..." Hanni whispered to herself as she's worried about you.

"But you'll be there for him right? That's all he will ever need." Danielle's reply made Hanni chuckled silently as she nodded. "I can't wait to hear your poetry stage by the way..." And Hanni could only pout as she's already nervous since the start of the day. "...and it's okay to be nervous."

"Let's talk about something else okay..." Hanni suggested while blinking slowly at Danielle. "Then about the gym membership..." Danielle changed the subject as per Hanni's request and Hanni could only chuckle silently. "Yeah... I literally spent the entire night making this poem that I'm about to present later... can you believe that..." Hanni's chuckle was an awkward one.

"We're so going to the gym later on... Don't run away miss Pham~" Danielle gave her a playful smirk as Hanni whined cutely while swinging Danielle's arms playfully before the two got back to work as the session had started and people started coming over to the booths.

Both Hanni and Danielle's working together in perfect sync as the poem writing booth was running smoothly with the two taking turns in becoming the instructor and the compiler. As the hour passed by, you went over to Hanni and Danielle. "Hey, it's almost time. Let's gather at the side of the stage first." You told Hanni who just nodded her head.