Chapter Four

Take about 3 minutes of your time before you start reading to just gape at how amazing her voice is. That was Pia Mia at 16 I think... So that's not necessarily how her character as Nicole looks.

The picture to the side would be her.

Shots retweeted my tweet on Twitter and it has like 30,000 views! Wow. That's so cool lol.

Follow me on Twitter and I will follow back! My name is Ohjustin760

And on with the chapter!

Chapter Four

Nicole's POV

I was about two steps out of the bathroom when I heard gun shots and many peoples high pitched scared screams. I gasped when I saw a woman running around, she was screaming terribly loud and another gun shot rang before her body hit the floor like a sack of potatoes right in front of me. There were guys with masked faces who were holding guns to people's heads. I saw Chris being held at gunpoint but I knew I had to stay quiet so I crouched on the ground. The womans blood pooling around my high heels. I shut my eyes tight refusing to let the tears come out.

'Come on Nicole. You've seen worse. Don't be a little baby now!'

Iquickly opened my eyes. I needed to get out of here.

I looked back in Chris' direction only to see him pointing toward the restrooms and begging for his life.

I gasped out loud when the man in the mask with the gun turned and stared dead straight at me.

I snapped out of it when I heard the bathroom door open and felt hands wrap themselves around my waist pushing me in.

I turned ready to let out a very very loud scream but stopped when I noticed who it was. I let out a shaky breath. Jason locked the bathroom door and ran across the stalls searching for a way out.

I quickly found a window and spoke shakily.

"J-Jason t-th-he w-window!"

He stared at me with worry. Quickly walking over to me, he cupped my face in both of his hands wiping away the tears that had come out. Darn it. He leaned in close and pressed our foreheads together.

"Hey, baby, it's gonna be okay. We just need to get out of here, don't worry. Everythings gonna be alright."

I nodded.

'You got this, all we need to do is get out of here. Fast.' I thought to myself.

He placed a kiss on my forehead before going over and punching the glass making it shatter. I took a good look at his hand. It was bleeding like crazy.

I jumped when I heard pounding at the door and voices.

"Go around to the outside, I think there's an exit in there! Now!" The guy that spoke had a voice that sent shivers down my spine and not good ones.

Jason motioned for me to crawl through the open window and I went through it with no struggles. After that Jason went through and grabbed ahold of my hand with his good hand. He cradled the bloody one up to his white shirt.

It was still pouring. We started running in the direction Jason was pulling me and suddenly I spotted a black van.

There were voices shouting at us from behind but my only focus was getting to the van.

I pumped my arms and legs going as fast as I could with my heels on.

My hair had fallen out of the bun it was in and I noticed a slight tear on my dress. Shït. Shït. Shït.

"There they are!!!"

We were almost to the black van when gunshots ran out. Almost grazing my skin but not quite.

I could see Vincent holding the doors open and Alfredo at the wheel ready to drive off.

Jason grabbed me by the waist and pushed me in. I landed forcefully and another gunshot rang out. I turned to see if it hit anyone but all I got was a body full of Jason. He had jumped in after me and was now on top of me.

I looked around and saw everyone with worried faces.

I glanced at our bodies and saw even more blood.

I let out a shriek and tugged Jason off of me. I knew it wasn't me who got shot because I didn't feel anything.

"Quick Vince, get the first aid kit!"

"We don't have one!"

"Well then-"

They continued bickering while I tore a piece off of the bottom of my dress.

He had been grazed on the right forearm so all I had to do was put pressure on it by wrapping the cloth of my dress.

I would figure out his hand later.

I quickly wrapped it around his arm and Jason stared at me curiously, his eyes slowly shutting and opening.

"Where'd you learn that?"

"You learn a lot of this after being kidnapped."

"Okay so we go to am pm, get a slushy then we go to cvs and get some rubbing alcohol to- Woah, who did that?" Marco stopped speaking and stared at my creative form of first aid.

Jason smirked at me and Marco understood.

"No way! What happened to the innocent little Nicole? And what the heck did you do to your hair?" Alex looked at me like I was an alien.

"Yo you look hot as fuck"

I laughed at Vince's words.

"Thanks?"

Jason's face turned serious and he turned to his group of friends.

I gulped, even with all the fight I had in me Jason still managed to scare me shitless. Which is odd because I remember feeling so safe in his arms.

"It was him. I know it was. I didn't have to see his face to know that it was him. His gang was there. He was on a mission tonight. And my guess with what just went down, was that he was coming for someone specific. And definitely not me. He had no clue I was there or he wouldn't have set a foot in that club tonight." His tone was steady, stern, and menacing.

His gaze flowed through everyones faces, stopping at mine.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying, he was coming for someone tonight." He paused and his breathing started getting hard his eyes turning cold and dark. Although the entire time he spoke his eyes never left mine.

"He was coming for Nicole."

Well this suddenly feels like deja vu but...

What the Guacamole?

__________________

________________________

_______________________________

Please vote, comment, and share!

-Callie

[ Loving the comments :) ]