fifteen.

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

SHE'S NOT AFRAID.

❛ she's addicted to feeling of letting go ❜

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

Camryn was finding herself in Harry.

They made it as far as the middle of the stairwell before their lips fell upon each other. She couldn't deny how safe and belonging she felt when he pushed her against the wall. Between the warmth of his body and the kisses, Camryn couldn't contain herself.

Potter's hands cupped her cheeks before rapidly wrapping his arms around her waist. She could taste how much he missed these moments.

The logical side of Camryn knew she couldn't simply let go of him. She would have to find a solution that worked for both of them; he wasn't an obligation but a wanted desire instead.

The two pulled away at the sound of a door opening somewhere a few flights above, returning back to reality. Potter flashed a charismatic grin at Camryn, who's face radiated with heat. Her eyes locked with his startling bright ones.

"Let's go talk somewhere?" Harry whispered, "My place?"

Camryn nodded, so the two ventured towards Potter shared room with Ron Weasley. The walk there was silent but comfortable enough. She kept close to him as they made their way down the chilly corridor. Approaching Potter's room, he pulled out his wand murmuring a spell to unlock the door and held the door open for Camryn to walk through. She settled herself at the edge of one bed while he sat across from her on the other.

"I'm sorry, Harry." Camryn began as soon as she saw his lips part, "It was kinda a shitty move to say you're too much of an obligation to me."

His tongue pressed against his cheek before he spoke, "I mean, I get where you came from. But we need a permanent solution. I do like you a lot, but that means absolutely nothing if you don't want something with me."

"I mentioned this before, but I've never truly been in a relationship." her brows furrowed as she attempted to put her emotions into words, "Yeah, I've fooled around with guys like Zachiarus before but nothing serious. With you, I wasn't expecting my feelings for you to grow to where they are now. You're an idiot."

"You're a prat." Potter grinned at her banter, "But also scared of falling in love."

The thought had never occured to Camryn.

Her gaze wandered back towards the window behind Harry, "I- I guess so. And I've also always taken care of myself. So when you helped me through that meltdown, I got scared I suppose."

"You have no reason to, Camryn." his voice was soft, "Look- I'm not asking for a marriage or anything of high commitment. We can take this one step at a time."