thirteen.

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

MOONLIGHT.
( injury )

❛ hold moonlight in your hands ❜

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

When Camryn came to, she was in her bed. She was greeted with a pounding headache that nearly blinded her as her eyes flickered open.

Hearing her groans of pain, a medic quickly rushed to her side.

"You have a concussion." she whispered quietly, "Madam Pomphrey has sent in your medical records from Hogwards, and I understand that you're at risk for developing Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, or CTE, right now."

Camryn furrowed her brows, drowsy from whatever medication she was given, "Am I ok? Do I need to go to the hospital?"

"For now, everything appears to be alright. Again, it's just a risk you have." the medic's voice was soothing, "But with this recent concussion, you may need to see a specialist at Saint Mungos. Possibly even a muggle neurologist."

Camryn nodded, sighing to herself. The last thing she remembered was Zachiarius throwing the quaffle towards her direction. She knew he wasn't intentionally trying to kill her, but he definitely wanted to make her or even Potter hurt.

Oh god, Potter. She could only imagine how angry he was.

As Camryn tried to get up, the medic held her down.

"Bed rest, just for a few hours. I'm sorry." she shook her head sympathetically, "Can I get you anything?"

"Harry Potter?"

The medic nodded, beginning to pack up her things, "I think he's the one who punched a boy. I'll try to find him though."

"WHAT!" Camryn exclaimed, "HE DID WHAT?"

She repeated those words again as Harry meekily arrived in the room.

"I let my anger get the best of me." he sighed, "Luckily I'm not getting kicked out of the program. Thanks to my dad's reputation they've agreed to let me off with a warning."

Camryn shook her head at him as he sat beside her, chuckling, "Clearly our deal isn't working out if you're getting this wound up."

"Hey, I'm not the one in bed with a concussion." Potter matched her energy, grinning while resting against the headboard. He reached out for her hand, "I'm getting the better end of our bargain."