five.

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

STRESS RELIEF.

❛ this feels nice, doesn't it? ❜

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

Camryn found herself in Potions class as the weeks followed, catching herself becoming distracted by Potter's enchantment.

His cologne — it swept through her nose and remained implanted into her brain, intoxicating and making her drunk on something stronger than the drinks in a bar.

His eyes — so damn illuminating to the point where she could be physically blinded from the rich emerald color, which painted her golden from dusk till dawn.

His voice — stolen from the angels and shredded by the devils, it possessed the strength to manipulate her soul to harmonize with a gentle melody.

"Miss. Rey," Professor Slughorn repeated, raising his voice to catch his pupil's attention.

Camryn snapped from her trance as she blinked, clearing her throat while becoming aware of all pairs of eyes in the class glued to her figure. Potter was smirking beside her at the way she was caught off guard, a brow raised towards her direction as he leaned back into his chair.

"Sorry, what were you saying, sir?" Camryn recovered quickly, straightening her back and avoiding Potter's gaze.

Slughorn dismissed her behavior, "Can you identify the difference between an antidote and cure?"

"An antidote is a remedy to counteract the effects of poison while a cure is a method, device, or medication that restores good health." she responded promptly.

"Smartass." Potter muttered beneath his breath.

Camryn waited for Slughorn to congratulate her and move onto the lecture before turning her head towards him, catching her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Care to repeat that?" she murmured sweetly to him, placing a hand atop his broad forearms.

Potter swallowed once before a famished grin spread across his face, slowly leaning forward, "Smartass."

"You wish you got that smart ass." Kevin intervened from behind.

Camryn rolled her eyes as Potter let out a frustrating sigh, the two of them sending off irritated glares towards him. His beam back at them was full of pride as he turned away and back to Lavender Brown, sending her a charismatic wink.

"I never understood why you're friends with him." Potter darkly muttered to Camryn.

"This bastard stole my virginity, that's why."

Potter's eyes flashed with envy as they widened in surprise, "Is that so?"

Before she could reply, Professor Slughorn's jolly voice boomed throughout the classroom, silencing their conversation temporarily.