three.

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

POTION PARTNERS.

❛ camryn potter sounds nice to me ❜

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

Once Professor Slughorn had paired up the rest of the students, he assigned them all a table to share with their partner.

Camryn was fuming that Harry Potter was the one she'd be spending much of her time with. He was the most arrogant person anyone would come across and she would do anything to swipe the stupid smirk from off his face.

Sure enough, Potter was grinning like the devil when she dropped her bag onto the floor beside her chair.

He leaned one arm against the surface of the table, and she found her eyes lingering upon his toned forearms a bit too long. Fuck him for being irritatingly sexy.

"You don't seem to be in a good mood." Potter remarked as she seated herself in the chair, "What crawled up your arse and died."

"You wish you crawled up." Camryn muttered, bending low to collect a piece of parchment and quill as Slughorn instructed for the students to be prepared to take notes.

He leaned back in his chair, raising a brow, "You wish that I wish I crawled up."

She glanced up from her parchment, grinning with all her teeth, "Be nice. You and Ronald Weasley share one brain cell, so you better make it last."

"Oh, I'll make it last." Potter gave her a challenging look, "Just as long as I can last during-"

"Everyone, quiet down!" Professor Slughorn announced loudly.

The two ended their short bicker as they shifted their eyes to the teacher, who stood in the front of the classroom.

He was using his wand as a pointer to direct everyone's attention towards the blackboard beside his shoulder.

There were words written upon the surface, and Camryn could make out the combined letters: Amortentia.

"Amortentia." Slughorn repeated her thoughts boldly, "A special potion that can confirm the infatuation between a person and another person or an object."

"Someone who fancies an object is sadly single." Camryn muttered to Kevin, who was seated behind her and paired with Lavender Brown.

He snorted, "How would you smell an object?"

"With your nose, dipshit."

"...This is a very dangerous potion if ever consumed." Slughorn continued, removing Camryn away from her distractions, "Although no magic has the ability to create true love, it can imitate the emotion and create an obsession with whoever created it. Every student is prohibited from brewing and owning the Amortentia, and there will be vast consequences to those who choose to break our rules."