nine.

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

RED.

❛ losing him was blue, like i'd never known ❜

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

"Fuck off!"

"No, you fuck off!"

"Both of you fuck off!" Camryn grumbled towards the bickering Anthony and Kevin, "You seriously couldn't make this train ride peaceful."

The date of the ski resort trip had finally rolled around along with a fresh blanket of snow, and the sixth year students of Hogwarts were on their way.

The Hogwarts Express was more festive and cozier than Camryn had initially thought — sprigs of holly were tucked in this corner and vivid lights were strung from wall to wall, and many small Christmas trees were scattered around.

And the mistletoe. Certainly the mistletoe.

"Ugh, get a room you two." Camryn threw her book towards the snogging Padma and her latest lover, who was some Hufflepuff boy she couldn't name.

Padma scowled as she pulled her lips away, "Leave us alone! Go find Potter or something."

"Yeah, I bet he's waiting for you in front of the girls' loos beneath a mistletoe." Kevin mischievously snickered.

Anthony raised a brow in amusement, "Why would he be by the girls' loos?"

"I dunno. Maybe he's a pervert."

"Potter is not a pervert, sorry to disappoint." Camryn rolled her eyes, getting up from her seat, "I will be going to the restroom however and I doubt he'd be waiting there for me."

She exchanged farewells with her friends as she exited the compartment, sliding the door shut behind her. Her eyes scanned the hall while she advanced further down, finding herself mesmerized by the gorgeous Christmas lights.

Her footsteps were silent in contrast to the loud, jovial bursts of laughter coming from many of the compartments, and nearly everybody was in the holiday spirit. Camryn enjoyed it when her surroundings were heartwarming and jubilant - it allowed for her to feel the same.

She took the turn leading towards the girls' restrooms, paused at her next sight, then sighed.

Camryn put a hand on her hip, "What are you doing here, Potter?"

Harry Potter, in fact, was leaning against a wall opposite of the restroom, appearing as if he had been waiting for her for a while.

He grinned casually, "I was waiting for you, of course."

"Kevin was right, you are a pervert."

Potter frowned playfully as he pulled her closer suddenly by the hips, "Whatever you say then, Rey."