Chapter 24: Train on your Parade

Start from the beginning

Tatsumi: Why can't you summon your old golden sword?

Jun: Don't know, don't care. I call it the Azure Slasher.

Jin: Fight him!

Mine goes in and tries to shoot him, but he creates a light force field and sends it right back at her. Sheele tries to fight him, but he clashes his sword to guard the scissors. He then runs right up to Mine, and he sees the shadow of scissors opening, and tosses Mine between them as the pink haired tsundere holds her hands to prevent the blade from cutting her in half.

Mine: HEY!

Sheele: Sorry!

He then gets behind the two girls and knocks their heads together and sweeps their legs, knocking them out.
Trent tries to attack and manages to get up close but also guard a few punches with good reaction speed, and even manages to use his sword to guard Jun enough, and send a shockwave to disorient the Kitsune.

Mitsuko: Good form, but not good enough!

Trent tries to attack again, but Jun clasps the sword and knocks Trent with the handle like a baseball bat. As he got knocked out, Lubbock restrains Jun's hands and Sayo and Ieyasu then start trying to attack Jun, but he guards with ease, and uses Lubbock's strings to pull him, and the green haired pervert got in the way of one of Sayo's shock sniper rounds.

 As he got knocked out, Lubbock restrains Jun's hands and Sayo and Ieyasu then start trying to attack Jun, but he guards with ease, and uses Lubbock's strings to pull him, and the green haired pervert got in the way of one of Sayo's shock sniper r...

Lubbock: OWWWW!

Sayo: Sorry!

Ieyasu carries her as they run up to Jun and try to shoot or stab him, but once she fired an ice bullet, she tried to aim for his ears and landed a shot.

Jun: Nice work, but you should have gone for the head.

He lunges at Sayo and Ieyasu, and they crash into a tree by accident, with Sayo's guns falling right onto Ieyasu's crotch.

Ieyasu: Not again! Ouch!

He slits his arms and they heal his pain but both countryfolk get ready. Sayo then uses her gun daggers to try and fight him and she manages to cut his arm a bit. Ieyasu does the same and slashes with his Chrono Blades, slowing him down.

Ieyasu: Got him! Attack!

But before Leone, Akame, and Tatsumi could even lay a finger on him, Jun was already in the motion of stomping his foot into the ground. He does just that, and launches himself into the air. It was enough time to reverse the effects, and come crashing down to cause a giant earthquake, disorienting Lubbock, Akame, Leone, Tatsumi, Sayo, Ieyasu, and Chelsea.

Jun: Must have overdone it.

Jin: Like usual.

Jun: Nice try Chelsea.

He then grabs "Jin", and he turns into Chelsea. He then sees Leone trying to get him, but he uses Chelsea to block her, which has his girlfriend stumble and fall on her face. So then he throws Chelsea into the air, and roundhouse kicks her into Mine and Sheele and Lubbock.