Shadow

Putting in doubt the break of its most valuable piece in freezing and being in full view of all the Black Queen! I have little faith but the hope of the words to be able to hear my prayers to be able to continue with a foot full of future I swear that I want to live and find the happiness and the grace to forget all the good and bad of the past because I assure you that I will get tired quickly long before being able to tell you with a sigh that in 1945 I died for being weak from dying than from living in a field for life its less disturbing curiosity for being something that is false but why do we learn if after a while we forget all the good things to later be condemned for the Queens of the Damned to a world where you will not sleep for being good people, bad people but being good is stressful?, and quite fearful for representing the inhuman side of the useless of life?.

Sometimes we doubt your own credibility?,-Ana but at what cost do we expose our fears full of pain and spines that splinter our nights of rest? just by hearing the screams of agony?, one cannot breathe and face those demons just numb our bones until the fever rises and we can't get out of bed all day! Woe to my life, what suffering, even though it seems that God does not care about the agony that exhausts my life and drains my feelings. For this reason, I feel that nothing relieves my emotions from this pain that sleeps inside me?

Ana

"If complaining is bad then I'll stay with the sad apogee of lies and ignorance".