𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝 - 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜 𝕳𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

TRIGGER WARNING: SLIGHT DESCRIPTIONS OF GUNS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Dorian walked into the meeting room, fully oblivious to the red lipstick mark on his cheek. Sadie, Ben, and another guard, Owen, were seated at a circular table.

Sadie was the first to notice. She struggled to stop laughing as she brought her hand to cover her mouth. Ben, as the little goofball he is, started to say something, but a nudge from Sadie shut him up. Owen just looked shocked as he motioned for Dorian to sit down. Dorian accepted the chair as he began to talk.

"So, we've got a fairly new threat," he started, "the Shadow Hunters."

"Yes," Ben looked at Dorian with a smug smirk, "they've been hitting our supplies all over the country."

"Recently, a shipment from Savannah, Georgia was mysteriously lost along its way," Sadie looked from the red stain to Dorian's eyes and back rapidly, as if in disbelief

"They've been disappearing without a trace for a while now since March 2020," Owen just gave up on diplomacy and stared at Dorian's cheek.

"They've also attacked us several times; we've lost poor Wilson to an attack, too," Dorian's eyebrows tugged together in confusion, "even though he was our pet pig."

"What if we, I don't know, plan our revenge?" Sadie quipped sarcastically.

"The last time we attacked them, the police showed up," Owen stated matter of factly, "We weren't allowed to feed."

"What if we," Sadie spoke carefully, "hit them where they're least expecting it?"

"Go on," Dorian smiled.

♥ ~~~ ♥

The meeting was dismissed after the plan was explained. Maps littered the round table, and stray bullets were used as paperweights. Dorian was the last to leave. He sighed as he rose from the table, knowing that he would have to call in a big favor from Sapphire.

He walked to the bathroom, needing to freshen up before talking to Sapphire. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a bright red mark on his cheek. Upon further inspection, he realized that it was the kiss Sapphire placed on his cheek. Was this what everyone was staring at? Dorian felt his cheeks heat up in a blush. He made sure to wash his cheek thoroughly.

♥ ~~~ ♥

By the time Sapphire got back to her apartment, Lukas had already left. She had some Italian homework to do, but like the master procrastinator she is, she decided to apply a face mask beforehand. As the face mask around her eyes dried, Sapphire heard a knock on the door.

"Coming," she yelled. Sapphire opened the door, not expecting to see Dorian. Her eyebrows shot up as she greeted Dorian.

"Hey, I wasn't expecting you."

"Yeah, I have a favor I have to ask of you."

"go ahead, shoot"

"Shoot? That's something you're gonna be doing a lot tomorrow."

"What," Sapphire stepped aside, "come in."

Dorian plopped down on the armchair. Sapphire sat on the couch after closing the door.

"Okay, explain," Sapphire said.

"We're attacking this one rival gang, the Shadow Hunters," Dorian stated as Sapphire bit her lip, "and we need your help."

After explaining the plan, Sapphire nodded.

"I'll do it," Sapphire rose from the couch, "as long as I get a gun."

"Uh, ok, sure," Dorian headed towards the door, happy to have Sapphire on this mission.

♥ ~~~ ♥

Sapphire showed up at the base just as everyone was getting ready for the attack. People were hiding pistols in jackets, daggers in boots, and glocks in purses.

Sapphire grabbed a semi-automatic pistol and examined it carefully.

"you like that one?" Dorian asked from beside her. Sapphire nodded.

Sadie put a hand on Sapphire's shoulder, "Welcome to the team."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo Wee, little dum-dum Dorian went through a whole meeting and didn't notice a lipstick mark on his cheek. Loser.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Bye my lovelies! <3