𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕯𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓

She fell in slow motion, feeling her heart pound in her chest. Luckily, that guy broke her fall. They both fell with a noise of discomfort.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, love," she slips into her British accent.

"What did you just call me," he says, clearly stunned.

"Whoopsie Daisy my bad, sorry I knocked you over"

"No problem."

He gently shoves Sapphire off of him, helping her get up after he does.

"Uh, I have to go."

He walks off towards his locker. Her eyes follow him down the hallway until he is no longer in sight. Sapphire returns to the table, and no one seems to care what happened in the first place. The bell rings, and all of them walk to their separate classes. She hoped the British accent would wear off soon. Sapphire always got into one when she panicked. 

♥ ~~~ ♥

After school, Sapphire walked over to the front of the building to get picked up from school. She noticed a friend group. They were all dressed in black from head to toe talking amongst themselves. Sapphire eyed them as she passed. Tanisha was among them.

"Hey kid, what are you looking at?" one of them says, noticing Sapphire.

"She's with us remember," says the leader. Sapphire gives her a slight wave and walks to her car before the first one can respond. Once Sapphire gets back home all she can think about is the boy at the microwave. He's even in her dreams that night.

♥ ~~~ ♥

The next day at lunch the boy returns to the microwave. Sapphire stares at him the whole time he's there, creepily. He doesn't notice her. I mean, who would? It's not like she's pretty or something, right?

"He's in my class. I think his name is Dorian or something," Tanisha says, noticing her stare.

"Really?" says Sapphire.

"Yeah, anyways I downloaded Candy Crush," Tanisha says, turning back to her phone. Sapphire turns around again and makes eye contact with Dorian as he leaves with the packet of chips from the vending machine. He moved from the microwave to the vending machine. He gives her a small smile and walks back to his table, which is sadly on the other side of the cafeteria. She didn't know why she felt like this, but she wanted to be with him. To have a proper conversation and laugh and hug and-

"Hello??" Lucas was saying, "Do you have games on your phone?"

"Maybe," Sapphire says.

"You have games on your phone?"

"No"

"Yes, you do."

"No, I do not"

"Gimme gimme" Lucas puts his hands out for her phone.

"Fine," says Sapphire as she gives her the phone reluctantly. Lucas guesses the password as Sapphire looks back at the spot where Dorian stands in front of the vending machine.

Sapphire takes Lucas's phone from the table and takes a selfie, seeing that a certain blond boy is at the table behind her. They were separated by a wall, but she could still see him through the window. Sapphire realizes that she could still meet him, even though they are in different grades and don't usually see each other. Yup. She would talk to him tomorrow. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was lazy. I'm sorry. This is repulsive. 

I don't know how to imagine Dorian in this story. 

I did take heavy inspiration from Hunter(The Owl House) with black hair: 

But you're free to imagine Damon Salvatore or Edward Cullen. Or even the cover art!