That day the rain was pouring badly and the bunny was shivering in cold and kook cant able to see the bunny in that state so he took him home and his parents let him he was 9 years old back then....

One day when he went to spend summer holidays in a forest with his parents along with his bunny something tragic happend there...he and his bunny was playing around in the forest and out of nowhere a hunter came and shoot his bunny right infront of his eyes....

Kook was so heart broken and he cries for months in the lose of his beloved bunny and he promised himself that he will protect the forest animals from those hunters who kills the innocent animals just for fun...

Later he came to know about how they kill those animals and sell their skin and body parts on high price in black market.... the anger in him fuel up more...now he was determined to punish those culprits....but for that he need power and authority...

After few years he lost his parents in a car accident suddenly and he completely lost himself...he went into depression but his hyungs was there for him...they took care for him and always support him...

His uncle kim adopted him and he started live with them....uncle kim have a son who's older than him who love kook like a younger brother and kook never had any problem in living with them but when he turned 18 he moved out from their house and started to live separately...

After some years when he get normal he studied hard and work on himself and whatever the property was left of his parents he sell it and built a secrect house in deep forest for himself...and whenever he get upset or want peace he went to that house and spend some days there alone...

When he turned 21 he open his own forest protection company and work really hard for it to make it no.1 and to protect the nature and animals...now after years of hard work his company becomes the biggest company in Asia...

now after years of hard work his company becomes the biggest company in Asia

Land Acquisition....

But from past few months the complains about dead animals in the forest got increased....someone is killing the animals rapidly that made everyone shocked....kook is so scared and heart broken at the same time....what will happen if the animals got killed like that.... they will gonna vanished from the forest completely in no time....

_____________________________________________

Today he got a report that the hunters killed some tigers yesterday night...kook was so shocked angry frustrated and heart broken that he burst at mingyu and eunwoo...who were equally worried as him..

Mingyu and eunwoo are kook's high school friends...they never leave his side and always be with him in every situation just like his hyungs...

They sended 3 teams of officers in the forest but no one able to find anything...and now he decided to go their himself to check what's going on...

Now he and his two best friends are packing everything as they are going to the forest for checking the situation....

~~~~~~~~