"Also has Barry's talkativeness and fast speaking shit going on," Storm murmured.

Impulse latched onto Storm's statement. "See! I am the Flash's grandson. I've clearly got Flash's speed, his amazing good looks. Frankly, I can't wait to meet him. Uh, you know, back when he was in his prime."

"Flash does not look good. Decent, sure, but good looks, you're dreaming child," Storm said. Impulse gaped like he was shocked by her audacity.

"Well, Bart, coming all the way from the future, you must have worked up quite the thirst," Nightwing said as he entered. He brought the glass to Bart.

"Thanks," Bart replied, drinking from the glass as Nightwing tipped it for easier drinking access.

Then Bart stopped. He pulled back and smirked. "Oh, ah. You're trying to get a DNA sample. You need my spit." He spat in the glass. "Ha. That's such a Dick Grayson thing to do."

Now the Bats were exchanging glances while Beast Boy once again returned to his state of immense confusion.

"How did...?" Robin started.

"See? I know stuff only a future boy would know. Dick Grayson. Tim Drake. Garfield Logan." He looked at each of them as he said there names, but stopped before Storm's.

She raised her eyebrow in challenge. "Well, future boy?" she prompted.

"Percy Jackson."

If Garfield was shocked before, he was now openly gaping. See, Percy Jackson was a sort of legend to kids these days. After her fame as Bruce Wayne's honourary niece, and then her known terroist to attempted kidnapping story, she had been on a Buzzfeed Unsolved episode just uner two years ago when she was somehow seen with Piper McLean (daughter of famous actor, Tristan McLean) even though she was assumed dead. Percy Jackson was what parents told their kids not to be, a troublemaker. She was a legend in the normal world, and even the heroes sometimes found themselves wondering about her.

AN: Unecessary explanation, but who else feels it is hilarious that Percy is famous in the mortal and demigod world for two very unrelated things? I feel as though the Justice League even got confused with this child.

Garfield stared at all three of them. "Your name's Tim, yours is Dick? And you are the Percy Jackson from that Buzzfeed Unsolved episode?"

"Oops, spoilers. This secret identity thing is so retro. I mean, you can call me Impulse or Bart or Bart Allen or Bart "Impulse" Allen. It's all crash."

"I'm going to call you problematic with all the words spewing out your mouth at four hundred miles an hour," Storm murmured, picked up by everyone.

Impulse once again looked at her as if questioning her audacity. Wait, she did actually swear at the gods of Olympus, so of course she has the audacity.

Beast Boy walked towards Impulse as if on a mission. "Tell us something we don't know yet. When do I become leader of the Team? When do I join the Justice League? When do I get my own reality series?"

"Sorry, BB. Never was the best history student. Besides, we can't risk altering the time stream," Impulse replied, not sounding sorry at all. "Do that, we're all feeling the mode."

"I agree with Problematic."

"Wait! You're actually calling me that?!"

"Hmmm, you're right. I should just call you Problem, it's so much simpler," Storm shot back, her eyes sparkling with more light then it had in years.

"Recognised: Malcolm Duncan, A10," Computer announced.

"Ooh. Sound like a door opening somewhere. And that's my cue." Impulse's hands and legs vibrated to the point where you couldn't see them and the cuffs dropped to the floor uselessly. "Bye-bye!"