Chapter 9 - 6 months later

Nijada sat in her car with Chloe, they had just been to the mall. She looked up about to start her engine and she saw Charisma. She was big with this pregnancy and the bump showed hugley. Nijada looked at Chloe. "Look who it is?."

Chloe sniggered. "Keegan dumped her before they even got to the altar.. she still didn't get to marry him, dumb bitch!."

"He shot through and no one knows why.. six months ago, left her with the kids and a baby on the way.. if you ask me, I had a lucky escape if that's how he gets down...

Charisma walked into the mall, a double stroller with her now 1 and a half year old twins

Charisma walked into the mall, a double stroller with her now 1 and a half year old twins. She saw Lauren sitting in the coffee shop and she walked over to her. Lauren got out of her seat. "Aww look at these two.. wow, they've grown so much.."

Charisma smiled at Allegra, she shied away from her in her stroller at now 7 months old. Lauren looked at Charisma. "How have you been?."

"Getting there... well, trying.. I'm sorry I didn't do anything for the twins birthday but I was just so lost without him.. he was in touch with his mama though she brought over his gifts for them both.. and a sweet card telling them how much he loved them...

Ryan said he's doing better and he's getting the help he needs.. everything here reminds him too much of the past and he's trying to be a better person now.. Ryan said that him finding out that Travares was your father was what changed it for him.. you reminded him of him... and that's why you got the brunt of his anger." She looked at Charisma. "He's coming back to LA..

She looked at her, her eyes alight. "He is?."

She paused. "Yes, but he's moving into one of his other houses..his umm... his therapist is coming to LA with him..

"Good.. good, I'm glad about that he needs that consistency.. he can help him more while he's here..

Lauren was lost for words. "C.. his therapist is a woman...

Charisma felt sick. "Of course she is.. I forgot.. I understand that it's too painful for him to be with Travares' daughter.. me... I get it.. I wish him all the happiness in the world...

Lauren smiled

Lauren smiled. "It's your birthday tomorrow.. why don't you come over to mine and Ryan's and we can cook you something good..

"Aww.. you know what, I'm 8 months pregnant and I'm as tired as hell all the time, plus these 2 keep me on full most of the day.. I'm just gonna see it out at home... thank you though, it was thoughtful of you.." she sighed. "I'm gonna head home.. I'll talk to you soon."
She said as she got up from the table and said her goodbyes walking back out of the mall towards her car.

She jumped as a car pulled up quickly behind her. "Where's yo man." Chloe said out of the window with a laugh.

Nijada smirked. "He married me first time.. yet...He postponed your wedding twice and then he ditched you.." she shook her head. "I guess he really was just another one of your fantasies.. a figment of your imagination, poof.. and he's gone." She laughed.

"That's right bitch, it just wasn't meant to be.. you home wrecked for nothing.. because my sis right here is thankful for the heads up of how it could have been.. sucker!" The car pulled off and Charisma just stared with tears in her eyes.

Six months ago Keegan disappeared, he hadn't spoken to or contacted Charisma in any way. His talking had been done through his mama and Ryan and Lauren. It was 2 months ago that Ryan sat her down and told her that his therapist had made him realise that his attitude and control over Charisma was down to him finding out who her father was. She was a trigger for his violence and pain. So it was 2 months ago that Ryan explained to her that he was bringing their relationship to an end. She cried every night since and tried desperately to get him to contact her, but she was the cause or trigger for his pain. She was that man's daughter and he needed to be free of him. She then was told that he was in a relationship with his therapist, they had gotten close and she was a great help to him.

—————-

Lauren pulled up at home. Ryan was waiting to pick up Allegra and give her a huge hug. "Keegan's back in LA tomorrow, Sami said she can't wait for another one of our double date nights.. she wants us to all get together tomorrow as soon as they are settled.." he smiled.

Lauren sighed. "I saw Charisma today.. she's about to drop with that baby..

"And we will be there for her..

"Me and Sami are really good friends now

"Me and Sami are really good friends now.. and I know it's gonna hurt C.. but I also know that Keegan is less tempered now.. she was his trigger, she's safer without him and I see that.. but she still loves him very much.. and those babies...

"I spoke to him about the kids, he can't wait to see them.. and his new baby too, when he comes along.. him being away from her has allowed this pregnancy to run smoothly.. she will see how better it is for all of them.. and Sami loves kids..

"I know" Lauren said. "She can't wait to meet them." She hugged Ryan. " I just wish that Charisma didn't love him as hard as she does.. she knows he's with another woman but she is still about him....

—————

Charisma walked into the studio. She smiled at everyone and people nodded and greeted her. She had handed the studio back to Jem, they were still not right but it was better. She was however, becoming a success in her own right. Her untapped talent of singing soul filled songs harmoniously had been noticed and she was working on an album, slowly, putting it together piece by piece about her life.

She got into the booth and she laid it all out on the mic. She was hurting so very badly and she used her new talent as a vent....