Part 6

I'm aliiiiiive. For now. Here's a Christmas gift. Probably ain't the greatest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By pacing back and forth, my mind wandered far away.

Newt must have woken up by now and figured out I was missing. And what had happened to Evie? She may be annoying, but I was still responsible for her. How long had it been since I slept well? It could have been days, could be hours.

I groaned and slid down a wall with my hands covering my eyes. Suddenly, the ground was getting a lot cozier with me. I flopped on the ground and vaguely remembered something about not sleeping with a concussion. As my eyes shut, I realized Newt would kill me before the monsters could.

-----0-----

Can't I sleep peacefully for once? Guess not.

Images flashed across my dream vision.

Newt, Minho, and another boy I didn't recognize faced a wall of darkness. For some reason, the kid was glowing. He literally threw light, and the screen dissolved.

It reformed into a scene where twisting paths curved towards monsters as the stone floor fell into a pit of nothing. Wild.

With the tile beneath me falling to the Earth, the dream world fell away with it.

What was left were my thoughts and the new sound of water dripping overhead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate how I can barely write a screen's worth of story. Hope you liked it.