𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

𝙈𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚© lesbianbrownmandm / Lbmm 2023

𝙈𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚
© lesbianbrownmandm / Lbmm 2023

𝙈𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚© lesbianbrownmandm / Lbmm 2023

real life!

"Matt I'm literally gonna cry

"Matt I'm literally gonna cry." Evie mumbled. "Baby— that's the fourth time you've said that since we got here." Matt sighed. "It's true!"

The couple had gone to target for one thing. Naturally, they ended up in the baby section. "Look at this fucking skirt!" Evie gasped, holding it up.

"Angel you realize we're having a baby shower, right?" Matt questioned. "And?" Evie scoffed. "What if people buy the same thing?" Matt questioned.

"No fun." Evie put the skirt back on the rack and Matt shook his head. "Do you think the cribs here are cute?" Evie thought out loud.

"Probably but I don't think we're gonna find one to go with the theme." Matt shrugged. "Well— aren't we just getting white?" Evie questioned.

"I thought you said green and pink?" Matt furrowed his eyebrows. "Pink and green for the sheets of the bed." Evie corrected. "Oh! Then yeah." He shrugged.

"I like these." Evie pointed at one of the cribs. "Do you like it?" She looked at Matt. "We'll get whatever you want." He nodded. "Matt! You are a part of this too! If you don't like them then tell me!" Evie groaned.

"I think those are nice but these ones." He pointed at the one in front of him. "They turn into every bed, you can pull them out to make a bed for toddlers or adults too. We literally would only have to buy these unless they were broken." He explained.

Evie gasped and went over to look at the pictures by the crib. "Holy shit these are perfect." She said. "Yeah?" Matt looked at her and she nodded.

"Well they only have one in white so we'll get it and then order the other one. Or just wait until it comes back in stock." Matt said.

Evie went to help him but he would not let her. "Matt! I can still help!" She groaned. "No, you can sit there and look pretty." Matt said as he lifted the crib into the cart, leaving Evie to let out a sigh.

"Okay, did you find sheets?" He asked. "No I didn't even look." Evie shook her head. "Well let's go look then." Matt said and she smiled.

They went over to the bedsheets for smaller beds and looked around. "You look for green, I'll look for pink, okay?" Evie looked at him. "Yes ma'am." Matt nodded.

The two looked around for a bit, Evie finding a few that she likes while Matt was thinking way too much about it. "You don't like any of them?" Evie asked as she walked over to him.

"No I do but they're not like.. fully green." He said. "Well I picked out a few that aren't fully pink, which ones did you like?" She asked.

"These two." He grabbed the two and showed her. "Oh! I chose the pink stars, I didn't know they had green!" Evie pointed at the one in his left hand. "Really?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yeah I really like them." She nodded. "So we should get them then?" Matt asked. "Yeah. I think so." Evie said.

Matt put the other one back and Evie did the same. "Okay we need to go. Too much money spent when we came here for cheese." Evie shook her head.

"We didn't even get the fucking cheese!" Matt whispered with a laugh and Evie groaned. "Now we gotta go get cheese." Matt sighed, turning the cart around.

( 🌷 )

Chapter 7!
FINALLY WJOOPS
THIS IS SHORT BUT HE GRATEFUL IDC

anyways love ya!
Lbmm out 👼🏻