A Christmas special! (not canon)

Jeremy and Loona went on vacation in the human world while the rest stayed behind and had their own Christmas together. Of course, Loona had to change into her human form to blend in. They went to a nice little town near the mountains, when they got there. Everyone was all cheerful and happy. Loona felt this and was happy as well. They arrived at their log cabin and settled in. There was a Christmas tree and a lot of decorations.

Loona: This is beautiful!

Jeremy: My parents and I always went here when I was little, I wanted to share the same thing with you

Loona: You didn't have to. How much did this all cost?

Jeremy: Nothing, my parents bought this log cabin when I was still a baby

Loona: Are you sure the rest will be ok? Revenant and all of that?

Jeremy: (y/n) made an agreement with Revenant to stay away from us so we can have a nice Christmas

Loona: That's good

Jeremy: After New years, we have to fight again

Loona: Bummer

Jeremy: You go look around, and I'll put some stuff away

Loona: Okay

Loona kissed Jeremy on the cheek and went to explore the log cabin while Jeremy put some stuff away. Loona came across a master bedroom with a giant bed. Loona assumed that this was the room where she and Jeremy would be sleeping. She explores more and finds a bottle of wine, Loona poured herself a glass and took a sip. It was delicious.

After some explanation of the log cabin, Loona knows where everything is. Jeremy went into the master bedroom to put away some clothes, but Loona snuck in the room and took a bikini to surprise Jeremy with. As Loona was about to change. She found a Santa hat and took it.

Jeremy: Alright, all done

Loona: Hey, Jeremy. Turn around~

Jeremy: Huh?

Jeremy: WOAH! You look

Jeremy: WOAH! You look... really, really hot~

Loona: Thank you~

Loona grabbed Jeremy and pushed him on the bed. She crawled on top of him and started kissing. Loona separated and put her and hand on Jeremy's crotch.

Loona: Can I open this gift early~

Jeremy: You sure can~

(Lemon warning!)

Loona pulled Jeremy's pants down and started to jerk him off. He got fully erected, and Loona moved her thong and sticked Jeremy's dick in her vagina.

Loona: Oh fuck~

Jeremy: Tight, so tight~

Loona: I'm all yours, don't forget that~

Jeremy: I won't~

Jeremy started to thrust harder and faster. Loona grabbed his face and put it in between her breasts while she was moaning

Loona: Shit, Jeremy~ You're so good~

Jeremy took his face out and moved her bra out of the way, and started sucking his right nipple.

Loona: DRINK, DRINK AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!! DRINK FROM MOMMY'S TITS!!!

Jeremy and Loona started to feel tension and held on to each other. Jeremy moves his mouth to talk.

Jeremy: I'm gonna... I'm gonna... c-cum~

Loona: So am I! Oh fuck~

After about 30 more seconds, they came at the same time. And they separated themselves and cuddled.

Loona: I love you~

Jeremy: I love you to~

Loona gave Jeremy a smirk.

Loona: You know what time it is~

Jeremy: Just do it

Just like that, Loona swallowed Jeremy whole and spent a wonderful Christmas together

(MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! Hey Viper, I have a gift for you. After I'm done this book, I have another book in mind, but after that one. You get your own story)