7- Waiting For You

"Hey, Alondra-chan, I've got some news! Kaname-senpai invited me to go with him along with some of the Night Class for winter break! He said he would be honest with me then and tell me everything!" Yuki is excited as she finds Alondra walking through the school building as she brings a few boxes of materials for class.

Alondra stops and looks to Yuki. She smiles at her. "That's great, Yuki! Then, take advantage of that and get your answers. Ease your worries." Yuki is encouraged by her being cheered on. "Anyway, I'd better go get these materials to class."

"Oh, right! Sorry for interrupting you! Anyway, I'll see you around and um... I hope everything is okay with you and Ichiru-kun." Alondra only smiles and nods, heading back to the classroom. She hasn't spoken to Ichiru properly in the last two days since her birthday.

"I think two days is enough of this. I miss him, and I hate being mad at him. Ah, Ichiru, I'm gonna talk with you -" A soft gasp interrupts her. She looks back at a family that was being guided by Kaien. Alondra's eyes widen as she looks at the girl who looks so much like Shizuka.

"Ah, Alondra-chan, hello, just the person I was looking for!" Kaien greets her cheerfully. The vampire family looks at her and then kneels to the ground. Alondra sighs at the greeting.

"It's an honor to be in your presence, Alondra-sama. Unfortunately we could not make the party you took the time to invite us to. Our daughter, Maria-chan, is sickly and she couldn't be there. We are the Kurenai family." The father introduces themselves. He reminds her of Kaien, they could almost be twins.

"Don't worry about it. Please stand up. There is no need for formalities. Headmaster, you were looking for me because you wanted me to speak with the Kurenai family?" Kaien nods, and he walks up to Alondra and takes the box.

"I can take this to the classroom for you. You're such a good student, volunteering to carry the school supplies!" Kaien says proudly. Alondra sees this as no big deal. "Feel free to use my office."

"Alright, thanks. Well, then please follow me. It's nice to meet you all." She smiles at the family and leads them to Kaien's office.

"The rumors are true. It is said that Alondra-sama has a kind smile that is sincere." The father comments as they walk.

"There is no need to hide ourselves. We can be honest with no fear of repercussions for your own opinion. It's your actions that will determine consequences." The family jumps as Alondra opens the door for them. They're nervous but don't want to come off as rude as they enter. Maria Kurenai pauses a bit and looks at Alondra like she wants to say something.

"Yes?" The girl jumps and lowers her head. She blushes and puts her hand over her pounding heart.

"Maria-chan?" Her parents question her concerned. "Are you feeling unwell?"

"No, I'm okay... Alondra-sama, earlier I heard you mention someone. Does it happen to be Ichiru Kiryu?" She looks hopefully at Alondra. It definitely raises an alarm to be cautious of this girl.

"Yes... do you know him?" The girl smiles brightly and nods. Alondra does her best to keep calm and then motions the family to the chairs as she sits in the Headmaster's chair.

"Anyway, I won't make assumptions as to why you're here, so please tell me what I can do for you?" Alondra questions the family. The father speaks up.

"We resonated with the words of you and your allies in the treaty. We would also like to participate and live peacefully. How can we do so?" They question her. Alondra smiles at the family and grabs the treaty in Kaien's desk.

"You can sign here and continue as you are. You can be as involved or uninvolved as you like. As long as it is not to go against the ideals written on the treaty. This is new, so we are working on a coalition to have a group of people to talk to about what is in the treaty. Any revisions or additions. I will keep everyone posted." Alondra explains to the family. They listen intently as they look over the treaty. Important parts highlighted as they prepare to sign. All three of them.