CHAPTER FIVE: PARTY!!

Start from the beginning

YN: Aww, so sweet!! Thanks, babe. "Smile"

Taehyung: Anything for my lovely princess. "Smile back"

YN: Love you, bae.

Taehyung: I love you more than you can imagine.

YN: Baby?

Taehyung: Yes, princess.

YN: Can we go to a party?

Taehyung: Sure, why not?

YN: Yeaaa!

Taehyung: Get ready at 6.

YN: Okay!!

Time Skip

Taehyung: Are you ready, sweetheart?

YN: Yes, baby.

Her outfit

His outfit

His outfit

Both of them

Both of them

At the party

At the party

YN: Baby, come, let's have some drinks.

Taehyung: No, baby, you go. If I drink with you, who will drive?

YN: Okay, just come with me and accompany me till I drink. After that, let's go dance.

Taehyung: Okie, baby.

After a while, YN dragged me to dance, and we both danced. We both made eye contact. His hand was on my waist, and my hand on his shoulder.

Time Skip to 9pm.

Taehyung's POV:

It's already 9 pm. I need to bring YN back home, so I approach YN. She was fully drunk.

Taehyung: YN, it's already 9 pm. Let's go home.

YN: Who the heck are you? Why should I go home with you? I already have a boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung: *smiles* Princess, it's me, your boyfriend Kim Taehyung.

YN: *speaks incoherently*

Taehyung: Huh! Baby, what are you saying??

Then she fainted. I picked her up in a bridal style and went towards the car. While I was walking towards the car, her hand touched my dick, and it's getting harder now. I can't control myself. Then I made her sit in the car and drove her home. After we reached home, I made her lay on the bed, and I went to the bathroom. Then I undressed myself, went to the shower, and turned it on. It was cold, but I didn't care. Then I started to masturbate while moaning YN's name. After calming myself, I went to sleep.

Time skip to 1 month.

YN's POV:

We were at a restaurant. Taehyung was ordering ramen, and I was scrolling through my phone. Then I said something to him.

YN: "Tae, I think we should tell our parents that we are dating."

Tae: "Sure, how about your parents?"

YN: "Yesterday, they called me and told me that they will come back from Malaysia tomorrow."

Taehyung: "Okay, then tomorrow we will tell them."

YN: "Okay, baby."

Taehyung: "Now let's eat our ramen."

YN: "Okay, daddy," she smirked.

Taehyung: "I think you need a punishment." (Oh, shit, I'm dead tonight) in her mind.

YN: "Baby, can I ask you something?"

Tae: "Yes, princess, what is it?"

YN: "Will you love another girl besides me?"

Taehyung: "Yes, I will, and she is our future baby."

Then I smiled at him, and he also smiled at me. Then I called him again.

YN: Taehyung-ah

Taehyung: Yes, princess. What now?

YN: Promise me you won't leave me for other girls.

Taehyung: Why should I leave you for other girls when I have the most beautiful girl in the world?

YN: *blushed* And after we get married, let's keep it a secret until I graduate, okay? Because I have 6 more months until graduation.

Taehyung: Okay, sweetheart. Let's keep it a secret.

Chapter six coming soon!!!