decorating the christmas tree with you

Start from the beginning

Draco sighs. "I swear on Salazar, I don't need any enemies with you as my girlfriend." You grin even wider. "Babe, I know you love me for keeping you in check. And now help me put this star on top, will ya?" He sighs once more but does as told. (In the end, he starts to enjoy it. He'd never tell you that though...)

✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Mattheo Riddle

Mattheo looks up at the tree and squints. Without using magic, this is probably gonna take all day...", he murmurs. You grin teasingly. "Is Mattyboy afraid of a challenge?" He furrows his brows and says: "No?! Of course not!" You smile as you hand him the first ornament. "Then get to it, pretty boy." He grunts but starts to hang up the little stars that you give to him. 

After a while, he murmurs: "Doesn't look too bad, right?" You chuckle: "Is somebody starting to enjoy the muggle way of life?" Mattheo exhales loudly and starts tickling you. "You... really... are... something...", he presses out in between laughs. (In the end, the tree looks FABULOUS!)

 (In the end, the tree looks FABULOUS!)

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Theodore Nott

Theo sighs: "I wish Dumbledore would've made us decorate one of the trees outdoors." You furrow your brows and ask: "Why's that?!" He clicks his tongue. "Well, then I could've at least taken a puff of my cig every now and then." You roll your eyes. "Teddy, you know I want you to stop with that anyway. Don't go crying on me now", you murmur and put a heavy box full of ornaments in his hands. He chuckles: "I know, I know!" Starting to pick out cute straw stars, he carefully places them on the tree one by one. 

You watch him and are surprised how beautifully he arranges everything. "Have you done this before?", you ask. He shrugs. "My Mum always used to decorate the house, but after she passed, my father didn't continue the tradition so... I just did it by myself." You look at him sad. "Every year?" He nods. "Yes, every year." You let out a breath. "Theo, I'm so sorry, I didn't know..." 

He shakes his head and mutters: "It's okay, you couldn't know." "Do you want me to do it alone? You really don't have to if you don't want", you offer worried. Theo looks up at the tree and smiles. "No. This feels a little bit like old times. It's been ages since I wasn't decorating by myself." You wrap your arms around him and give him a gentle kiss. "I love you, you know that right?", you whisper. He smiles. "I love you more."