Sarah gasped as she followed after Rick looking around the store noticing clothes scattered on the floor and ornaments smashed to pieces on the ground. The sound of glass breaking was heard beneath their boots causing the blonde to gasp as Rick grabbed ahold of her hand pulling her behind him at the sight of a walker that was at the back of the store. Daryl walked ahead of the group with his bow in his hands ready to take a shot, " Damn, you are one ugly skank" Daryl muttered before his finger hovered over the trigger shooting her in the head with an arrow watching as the dead women fell to the ground.

Sarah turned her head to share a look with Rick only for her shrug her shoulders as she brushed past him following Daryl who stormed towards the rooftop staircase. Sarah watched Rick grab the bolt cutters from T-Dog before he cut through the heavy chain that was held against the door so no walker would be able to enter. Daryl kicked the door open shoving his way past the group calling out for his brother, " Merle! Merle! Merle!"

The group walked across the small landing and onto the platform where Merle is suppose to be only there was no one there as Sarah approached Daryl her eyes widened in shock her hand going over her mouth at the sight of a bloody handcuffs and on the floor next to what she assumed is Merle hand was a bloody hacksaw that he probably used to cut off his hand, " No! No!" Daryl cried out with tears welled up in his eyes at the sight.

Sarah gaze shifted back onto Daryl and couldn't help but send him a sympathetic look as they assumed that Merle would be okay as T-Dog chained the door shut and was surprised that Merle had cut of his own hand desperate to escape from the walkers. The blonde didn't dare to move any closer to Daryl knowing he was a ticking time bomb and at the moment he was devastated as he didn't know weather his brother is alive it not as he could of died from blood loss than being tore apart from a walker.

Suddenly, a burst of rage erupted from Daryl as he grabbed his crossbow turning around his finger already hovering around the trigger as he aimed it directly at T-Dog head, " No! Are you insane!" Sarah yelled as she rushed forward standing protectively in front of T-Dog grabbing Daryl arm trying to pull him away but it was no use as he stood his ground not removing his eyes from the man who had left his brother here, " Daryl, trust me. You don't want to do this. It won't change anything or bring back Merle"

"Sarah!" Rick called out in worry as he immediately appeared by her side pulling out his revolver, pointing it towards Daryl temple. Sarah released her grip on Daryl arm taking a step back as Daryl stiffened slightly when he felt the pistol against his head yet he didn't lower his crossbow as the only thing that was on his mind was vengeance for his brother making him pay for leaving his brother here chained up alive and now they don't know if he's still alive all they have is his hand that he left behind after he had cut it off.

Rick cocked his gun, the sound echoing on the roof as he kept his eyes on Daryl and firmly warned him, " I won't hesitate. I don't care if every walker in the city hears it." Daryl hesitated clenching his jaw before he cursed under his breathe signing in defeat as he lowered his crossbow so he was no longer aiming at Sarah and T-Dog. The blonde placed her hand on T-Dog arm silently asking if he was okay as he let out a relieved sigh nodding his head sending the pregnant women a grateful smile.

" You got a... got a do-rag or something?" Daryl questioned T-Dog after a couple of moments he had calmed down slightly. T-Dog frowned as he pulled the cloth out of his pocket handing it over to the redneck who used it to wrap up Merle hand, " I guess the, uh, saw blade was too dull for the handcuffs. Ain't that a bitch?" He muttered before moving towards Glenn who had a look of disgust on his face as Daryl forcefully unzipped Glenn backpack, and then placed Merle's severed hand carefully inside.