Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

When the scandal happened, he casually told Zhuocheng the moment he returned home to his apartment. It's during those times without Zhoucheng's trust and encouragement he probably wouldn't have been able to handle it. But Zhoucheng doesn't know which specific woman is involved because Jeffrey Moore is more involved. "I've already talked to Ziyo." Yibo's voice interrupted his thoughts. "I said I was with someone. I didn't say it's you. And if you'll meet, she'd be civil and polite. She doesn't want to ruin the night of their engagement party."

"This is ridiculous!" Zhan stomped his foot. "I don't want to come," he said churlishly.

"I want you to be at the party, Zhan. I want to see Zhuochengs's reaction the moment he sees you. The presence of his ex-lover on his engagement night." His blue eyes blazed angrily. "I told him on the phone that we spent days together on the island. He wasn't stupid enough to think we were just staring at each other for two days."

Zhan didn't know what Zhuocheng would think of that part. But that is not the important thing. "Don't do this, Yibo," he begged. "Zhuocheng will talk to me, I'm sure. Because he's worried about what happened to me. Not because we are lovers but..."

"But as what, Zhan?"

"As a... friend!" Zhan screamed desperately. "If you were my friend-"

"You can't be my friend." Yibo's hands came up and tightly held both of his shoulders. "Because I won't even think of tearing my friend's clothes and making love to him until we're both senseless. Because right now that's what I want to do to you!"

And before Zhan could react to what he said, Yibo's arms went around him and gathered him as Yibo's lips closed over him. And Zhan's little grunt of astonishment was trapped on Yibo's lips.

Stunned, Zhan gripped Yibo's biceps for balance, but Yibo was too big and too heavy that he lost it. They both fell on the bed, Yibo on top of him.

Zhan was helpless as Yibo stroked his mouth mercilessly. And he cannot stop Yibo from doing it. He knew it would happen at any moment. He knew the sexual tension between them whenever they got close was set to explode at any moment.

What Zhan didn't expect was Yibo's frank admission. Somehow, it pleased him. Enough to make one's own feelings go away. Zhan sipped at his lips, flirtatiously eluding his mouth when Yibo tried to catch his.

Yibo groaned. He adjusted his body so he could lift Zhan's face with his hand, then caught his lips with tethered violence. He swept Zhan's mouth with his tongue intent on conquest. He plundered and delved deeply.

Zhan had completely forgotten anything that had come between them. He had wanted this. Wanted Yibo. Wanted Yibo's hands moving over his body, his chest like he is doing now. And Zhan was touching his back, his hands rushing to feel Yibo's chest as if he had to take advantage of every moment. Yibo''s body hardened and looked like steel. The pleasure-pain Zhan felt made him whimper. He moaned and dug his hands into Yibo's hair.

Each of them does not know how to feel each other's body. Their carnal desire was beyond control.

"Oh, you're sweet... sweet..." Yibo's voice was soft as velvet. His mouth moved down to Zhan's throat and licked the soft flesh while his fingers moved down to the strip of Zhan's white lace and groped that thing between his thighs.

Zhan bit his bottom lip. Arched his body for Yibo's searching hands. He was melting, surrendering. Suddenly, Yibo stopped what he was doing and let go. Zhan moaned in frustration.

"Sshh..." Yibo said and turned to the door. Yibo heard the knock that had probably been repeated several times at the same time as the maid called. "What do you need?" He tried to give authority to the voice that was still hoarse with desire. From outside the door, the maid answered. "Ma'am Carmen is saying that she can't wait and that they will go first..."

Yibo laid his body down on the bed. Closed his eyes tightly? He gradually filled his chest with air, trying to extinguish the remaining flames of emotion. Zhan could hear the maid's retreating footsteps. Then he glanced at Yibo whose chest rose and fell. His polo shirt was open, and two buttons were undone. Zhan groaned silently in shame. He knew he had done it.

Zhan was stunned, horrified. He didn't know what to do. Confused, he raised his legs hugged them, and bowed his head between his knees. What did he do? He responded to Yibo's lovemaking like a wanton. Without the maid, maybe what they did would have gone on. And what were Yibo's parents thinking that Yibo didn't leave his room?

He only further proved his bad reputation with Yibo. His small consolation was Yibo's admission of his own uncontrollable lust.