We reached to our hotel after a long and tiring journey. He was asking the receptionist for our room because Amma already booked our room. And unfortunately there is no single room is empty. All are booked.

He came back with a key in his hands and gestured me to walk behind him. I did as he said and a manager was talking to him till our room.

He opened the door of the room saying

"So sir this is your honeymoon themed room" he said showing us the room. I choked on air after witnessing the scene. The room was filled with red roses everywhere, dim light, rose petals on the bed was scattered some were on the floor. There were candles throughout the room and the room was smelling like Daisy. I love the smell because Daisy flowers are my favourite and i love their smell. We both entered after glancing at eachother and suddenly some rose mixed with Daisy flowers showered on us making me startled.

"WTF IS THIS?" He growl and for the first time i got scared from him. The way his eyes were looking no no not looking digging holes in manager's body, ya Allah take care of him.

"Astagfirullah!" I mumbled slowly when he cursed and he gave me a side eye.
I gulped down my saliva.

"W-hat happe--ned sir?" The manager asked him being afraid of him.

"Why the hell you put all these fucking things in this room" he again shout making me close my eyes and i said

"Mr malik please don't curse it's not good" i said and he again gave me a death glare.
I shut my mouth.

"Sir the person who called me told me to decorate this room for a newly wedded couple" he explained himself and mr Malik was just death glaring at him.

"Remove all this shit from this room, specially this Daisy flowers because I hate these, and on the air purifier to Remo this smell" he said and i was wondering how can someone hate Daisy flowers and it's smell.

"O-k s--ir " manager rushed out with a speed of light and then he looked at me and i got  alert

"When the room service came tell them to clean this room perfectly. I don't want a single petal left here" he said and i nodded like a small kid who is agreeing on her teachers words.

And then he went inside the bathroom closing the door with a loud thud.

"Ya Allah!" I release a deep breath when he went inside

"He is very dangerous" i said and then I heard door bell

"I think it's room service.

After sometime they cleaned the whole room and on the air purifier and now the whole room is looking neat and clean with a weird smell which i don't like. I like the previous fragrance more.

He came from the bathroom and was looking at room like a detective looking for a clue.
I laughed internally because if i laugh loud then I'll be dead.

He took the pillow and put it on the floor because there was a small couch in which he would never fit.

"Mr malik you can sleep on the bed please don't sleep on the floor" i said and he looked at me

"And where will you sleep? on the floor?" He spoke in a stern voice

"This bed is big enough for two people to sleep and I'll sleep on this side and you will be on the other side." I said and he came towards me saying

"Just because I'm being little soft don't think I like you begam, as i told you I'll never love you" he said tearing my heart apart. Tears formed in my eyes, i thought he is being soft now but he proved me wrong.

"I'm not expecting anything from you mr Daiyan Malik, I'm saying this for you. There is no other bedsheet here and it's November so the floor will feel cold and might get sick" i said and saw his facial expression getting change

"I know you will never love me, it's ok. It's your choice and proving you wrong is my choice.

" You are prioritising a person who is not here and ignoring the one who is dying for you. One day you will loose the moon while counting the stars. Give value to those who loves you otherwise one day you will loose them and that day you will know their value " I said with tears in my eyes and went to the other side to sleep.

After sometime i felt the bed shrinking on the other side. I didn't moved to see i knew it's him.

~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY CHERRIES 🤗 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU KNOW IT SI HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE. IT'S EARLY RIGHT. ENJOY AND VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER AND SPAM COMMENTS 😭.

love you your authormahek_