The News

Every Troll burst out chatting as everyone went their own way for the day, Floyd the second youngest of the four brothers aka Bro-Zone was walking with Veneer to take him away from John Dory, Floyd looked at Veneer with a suspicious expression on his face but Floyd knew he could trust Veneer plus if Veneer was still evil Veneer would've attacked them and captured Floyd for all he knows.

Floyd looked back his way "hey, are you sure you're ok?" Floyd asked as he looked back at Veneer "You were a bit odd when John Dory tried to attack you again after calling you a liar" Floyd answered as he looked straight forward.

"I'm ok, I am really ok Floyd" Veneer said as he put on a fake smile "ok...." Floyd answered worriedly, he did know that Veneer was no longer evil but why did he come to Pop Village?

They finally got to another place where John Dory wouldn't attack Veneer "Poppy is going to make a place for you here so you don't have to be near John Dory" Floyd explained.

Veneer nodded as he sat down, Floyd looked at Veneer "just to check, you sure you'll be ok?" Floyd asked again, Veneer could tell that Floyd was worried about him even though he's fine.

"I'm fine really" Veneer answered as he smiled at Floyd, Floyd sighed in relief "seriously Floyd you don't have to worry about me" Veneer said as he looked around the place.

Floyd nodded "ok" he answered as he left Veneer alone in the forest.

---- Pop Village ----

Poppy sighed as Bruce, Clay and Branch took John Dory somewhere else to calm down "is he ok?" Poppy asked Branch as she looked worried for the oldest member and brother of Bro-zone, Branch nodded "he's fine, we left him alone with Bruce" Branch explained.

Branch looked at Poppy "Are you sure he's ok? Should I check on him too?" Poppy asked, worriedly "Poppy, he's fine you don't need to panic about John Dory" Branch answered as he stopped Poppy from running.

Poppy sighed as she calmed herself down "ok, ok he's ok" Poppy said to herself.

"You don't have to worry about my brother plus Bruce is taking care of him" Branch explained as he walked over to Clay who was behind them "is he ok with Bruce?" Branch asked Clay.

Clay fidgeted with his fingers "well...." Clay answered "follow me" Clay answered as he walked to the room where they had put John Dory in.

---- With John Dory And Bruce ----

Bruce sighed as ice showed up in the room "ok, this is hard" Bruce answered, he had no idea that John Dory was an ice demon this whole time.

Branch came into the room with Clay behind him "What the...." Branch answered with a shocked expression on his face.

Clay nodded as he looked at Bruce "he's not ok" Clay answered as he looked down, Branch sighed as he walked closer to Bruce "what's wrong with him?" Branch asked as he looked at Bruce with a confused expression on his face.

Bruce sighed in disbelief "I don't know, I just asked him and out of nowhere a blast of ice just came and he ran away" Bruce explained as he looked down.

Branch looked at Clay "Clay" Branch answered whilst looking at him "yes?" Clay asked.

Bruce looked at Branch with confusion "get Poppy fast her girlfriend knows about these demons and we could use some help with Barb" Branch answered as Clay nodded as a response.

Clay walked out of the room and closed the door gently.

---- Volcano Rock City ----

Poppy was hanging out with Barb as Barb knows that Poppy can panic a lot when it comes to her Pop Trolls.

Floyd was sat next to Riff while Riff was asleep, Floyd however was on his phone, he had an iPhone 13 pro max, he was just scrolling through social media to find something to make it interesting for his day as he was bored as hell.

Poppy looked at Floyd "you ok, Floyd?" Poppy asked as she sat down next to Floyd.

Floyd sighed "yea, just bored" Floyd said as he continued scrolling through his phone until something shocking came onto his screen.

The message said that super star Veneer has been getting abused and controlled by his sister Velvet, Floyd was in shock and Poppy looked at him with a confused look.

"What's the matter?" Poppy asked, she looked at him, she was so confused why Floyd was so shocked "I just found something..... About Veneer" Floyd explained as he showed his phone to Poppy.

Poppy started reading the news that Floyd had just found, Poppy's eyes went in shock "he's been.... Abused by Velvet" Poppy answered as she gave Floyd's phone back to him.

Floyd nodded "apparently it's been happening for a long time... And what!" Floyd yelled as he read something else "what? What's the matter? What's going on, Floyd?" Poppy had so many questions in her mind "it also says that Veneer has been experiencing nightmares" Floyd explained.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" Barb yelled as both Poppy and Floyd looked at her "how did you get this information about Veneer?" Barb asked as she had a confused and suspicious expression on her face.

"I don't know, I just found it on social media and someone has been talking about it.... Meaning-" Floyd was interrupted by Poppy "someone in Mount Rageous knows him!" Poppy yelled with excitement.

Floyd nodded "just what I was about to say" he answered "come on! What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Poppy yelled as she ran outside of Volcano Rock City.

"She's one of a kind" Barb said as Floyd facepalmed "yep" Floyd answered.

---- Mount Rageous ----

Barb, Floyd and Poppy got to Mount Rageous and looked around for a Mount Rageon that knows Veneer, they noticed an interviewer that was interviewing another Mount Rageon "excuse me?" Poppy asked, she saw the, Mount Rageon stop talking and looked down.

"Yes?" The interviewer asked as he knelt down to them "do you know Veneer? The famous super star?" Poppy asked as she looked at the, Mount Rageon "yes I do, why?" He asked "oh well um... Did you write this?" Poppy asked as she handed him Floyd's phone "yes, yes I did, I thought people should know about this as it has been getting worse day by day" the interviewer said as he looked at the small Trolls.

"Oh okay, well you did the right thing because I was wondering if Veneer could stay with you?" Poppy asked, "yes, of course he can, I'm Kid Ritz btw" Kid Ritz answered as he stood up, he asked the, Mount Rageon to go for a minute.

"Ok, bring Veneer to this location and I'll meet him there, ok?" Kid Ritz asked, Poppy nodded "of course" She answered.

A/N

And that's it, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

There will be songs in the next chapter.

Songs in the next chapter

Somewhere Only We Know - Lily Allen sung by Veneer And Kid Ritz

Hate Me Too From Ashes To New sung by Poppy And Branch

I hope you'll enjoy this story when I continue doing more chapters.

Have a good day/afternoon/evening

Word Count: 1222 words!