Detention!

It was 2:15 and me and Olivia were standing in front of the door that held detention.

I looked at her and then open it to see the guys having the time of their lives.

" Having fun are we?" I said looking at all of them.

"The best!" Gil said.

"It's even better now that you're here." Shy-Guy came towards me and pulled me towards him. I blushed at this sudden movement.

I look back at Olivia. "Maybe it won't this won't be bad after all." I told her as she laughed. I saw the girls walking in.

"Aye... I'm happy for you two, but can you save all the mushy for later?" Potato said. I rolled my eyes at him and sat next to shy-guy.

"Hey can I practice my speech?" Jane asked us girl .

"Yeah sure we'll also be your audience." Gil said.

"Future voters, I  am here to tell you the truth about what transpired between myself and my opponent, Buddy Albridge. We did not go all the way, He lied, to his friends, to me  and to you.Now does that sound like a good guy?"Jane asked the guys.

I looked at Olivia knowing this was gonna end up bad.

"Uh... so shrill. I feel like I was being scolded." Gil said.

"She sounds jealous." Shy-guy said.

"U-uh  Jane can you repeat what you said. I was thinking about the last time I saw your bottom." Making the guys laugh. I slapped both Potato's and Shy-guys shoulders.

"I liked it, but I don't vote." Richie said making Jane feel worthless.

"Okay, so that's not gonna work." Olivia said from the other side of the room.

"What else you got." I said moving away from Shy-Guy and sitting on the table in front of Jane.

"I got something!New Jacket ideas...Okay first up, the red cherries." Me and olivia looked at each other.

"We might look sweet, but when you tick us off we get real sour."

"Is that what I am to you?" I said laughing.

"It is to us Cherry." I heard Potato say from the corner making the boys laugh, I flipped them off.

"you hate it?' Nancy said as we all nodded to her jacket.

"The yellow jackets because we wear yell- I hate it," She flips to another page."the pink-"

"No, nothing pink. I draw the line with pink." Cynthia said.

"Nancy, can we put a pin on the jackets  for now." Olivia said while i nodd.

"Yeah we need a plan to expose Buddy." I said.

"Buddy's a boy. Boy's are disgusting." nancy said putting her legs on her desk.

"Pretty sure he's got a nude mag in his locker." Cynthia said.

"Or maybe skeletons in his closet. I know where the student records are in McGee's office. I'll see if there's anything on his record."Olivia said.

"And i'll go undercover into the belly of the boy beast." We all looked at her confused. "Locker room, that's where they brag of all their boy stuff."

"Or I sneak and put some castor oil in his milk making him caca in his khakis.You can't come back from that. I don't care who they are." Cynthia said making all of us picture the disgusting image of buddy.

"Nancy.. feet off the desk and Melissa your bottom should be on the seat not on the desk." I heard a snicker behind me. Looking back at the boys looking in different directions.