First Day!!

I woke up early today and I was thinking about what I should wear for school. Yesterday Olivia told me what we were gonna do, so I'm doing this for us.

I chose a turquoise tight skirt and a white button up shirt, but I left the 2 top buttons open. I curled my hair and put on some makeup. I grabbed a purple long cardigan so dad didn't suspect anything.

I went downstairs to grab some breakfast and saw that Eddie was awake and in his high chair. I guess mom really missed having babies in the house.

"Aw... my little man is awake! At what time did he wake up?" I asked mom while she gave me a piece of buttered toast.

"At 6, thank god I'm a stay at home mom. You're lucky you have me here all-day, so I can take care of this prince." I heard a honk outside and grabbed my bag.

"Behave for grandma, okay baby!" He squealed while I gave him a kiss on the head.

"BYE!" I ran to Gil's car and jumped in landing on both Potato and Shy-Guy.

"Morning boys, a little comfy are we Potato." I see him putting his hands on my waist.

"Hey, you were the one who jumped on me." I laughed at him and sat in the middle of them.

"Hi shy-guy." I smiled at him.

"Hey cherry!" We where on our way to school. A couple of minutes we parked and started walking towards the entrance. I gave Olivia a look. We saw a little goody-two shoes wearing a jock's jacket.

"Ms. Fradigue that goody-two shoes. Dream on boys."Olivia said winking at me while I laughed.

"It's true. I heard she made it with half the Brooklyn Dodgers before she left New York."

"Yeah, They had an awful season that year." Gil and Potato said making fun of Jane. I laughed at both of them.

"You two are mean." I said while I see Cynthia walking towards us. I nodded at her and she walked beside me.

When we stop I saw Harry looking at my direction I wasn't listening to what cynthia or the others were saying. That was until Olivia came over and gave me the signal.

"Ready?"

"Ready!" I took off my cardigan. And heard the boys whistling, but that stopped. Shy-guy came towards me and tried covering me.

"Cherry... you can't wear that."

"What? Why not?"

"Everyone is gonna stare at you and say things." He gave me sympathy look.

"Well, you know what. I don't care about what anyone thinks about me anymore. Why are you so into the way I look all of a sudden?" He didn't say anything and I decided I'll tease him.

"You're scared someone is gonna take me from you?'

"What?"

"You heard me! Are you?" He didn't say anything, so I just winked at him and put my cardigan over my shoulder and walked in with Olivia. Earning whistles and shoots.

Once I walked in I saw Harry approaching me. I turned to Olivia "Hey I'll meet you in homeroom later okay. I gotta deal with something." Once she left and then he was in front of me.

"What do you want?"

"I like the new look."

"Whatever." I tried getting away but he got in my way.

"Believe me when I say I want you to give me another chance." I laughed when he said that.

"Are you kidding?" He shook his head.