Scary Christmas (Pt 2)

Normal P.O.V:

Eraser: Those dead guys are spreading across the school! Where's everyone else?

Two snaps their fingers creating a screen in contact with the other groups.

Two: Students! Where are you all?

Marker: Making our way to find a hiding spot as we speak!

Grassy: Bell is soaring through the sky!

Basketball watching Bell move slowly on foot due to the weight of TSTOE on her string.

Basketball: Well... soaring might be a stretch...

Naily: we're- *static* -Ec- *static* -the- *static*

Eraser: Those chumps gotta be at one of the Home Ec classrooms, Pen and I love to chill there between classes but their reception sucks.

Winner: YEP, they're in there alright, they've locked us out! HELLO!?

Taggy: Everyone for themselves! Here, we'll take the classroom, and you'll take some raw meat from the freezers. Not all... we gotta keep some of them. Sound fair?

Yellow Face: RAW FOOD? YaAaAaAaY!!

Lapis: We Sinkers and Grand Slams are in a similar situation as Death P.A.C.T. as in out in the open! Q~Q

Pencil: Us like newly formed E.X.I.T.ors and the uh- (What's your club called?)

Salt: The Infinity Club

Pencil: The Infinity Club are like, secure in the Principal's Office.

Gelatin: Have Cots and Nots are currently at the roof's garden.

Cabby: Trying to sneak our way to the Archives!

Paintbrush: Yeah, and we Thinkers right behind them!

Donut: We're gonna get help!

Needle: We're in trouble Two! We can't hold them off forever!

Two: Guys, you all have to STAY SAFE! 

Suddenly the power in the whole school goes out as well of the internet connections.

Don't- *static* wiped *static* out-t-t-t *static* Oh, lost touch with everyone.

Golf Ball: THEY MUSTIVE CUT THE POWER!

Two: No worries, I'm pretty sure I should be immune to this stuff. How can I become a sickly green? I'm ALREADY green. I LOVE my way of thinking! So let's just hunker in here, and we'll-

Barf Bag suddenly breaks in and bites Two.

Golf Ball: Two! NO! GO BACK TO NORMAL, WE NEED YOU!

Back with Team8s...

Pin: Four's power is probably strong enough to fix these guys!

Needle slaps some zombies away from the others allowing room for escape.

Needle: Donut QUICK!

Donut: C'mon you two, ANSWER ALREADY!

X's voicemail: Hi! This is X, we're currently on an Algebrailian bonding retreat so we're not quiet available for whatever you need right now. Please leave a message! *BEEP*

Donut: WHAT!? D:<

Surrounded, Needle discombobulates two of the zombies, actively picks up her entire team and books it to the exit GB made earlier. 

Needle: I can't hold them off forever! C'mon, a door to the basement is not far from here, let's go!

Golf Ball's voice: Two! NO! Go back to normal, WE NEED YOU!

Gaty: *gasp* Two's in trouble!? Go, GO! I have to help Two!

Saw: GEIGHTy, wEIGHT for me!!

Pin: GATY, SAW! NO! We're losing everybody!

*LOUD BANGING*

Donut: WHAT was that!?

Zombie Puffball barges through the barricades.

Zombified Puffball: BLARRGGHHH!~

The remaining members of Team8s run down to the basement followed by Zombified versions of Puffball, Clapboard, Shopping Cart, Spiky Mervert and Coiny.

Pin: Coiny? Guys, we can still save hi-!

Needle: Pin, NO! Coiny is NOT COINY RIGHT NOW! You'll thank me later, hold on tight!

Pin: NO NO!

Zombie Puffball: *growl*

*CRASH* 

Everyone: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

*SPLASH*

Puffball thrusts herself into the stairs causing them to collapse under Team8s and the other zombies, all of which fall into an indoor river going into a sewage system. Meanwhile with TSTOE, Bell continues struggling to even get off the ground barely being able to walk with her weak legs already reaching her usual limit of being able to walk.

Bell: You guys.... SO heavy... NO.. you don't think... zombie Nonexisty is holding us down do you!?

Robot Flower: IT'S CLEARLY YOYLEBALL DOWN THERE. I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE A BITE OF THAT YOYLE CAKE!

Snowball: Blame Leafy! She made it seem really appetizing!

Bell: She's augh--RIGHT SNOWBALL! You might need to jump off, I'm sorry! I just... can't keep... moving on the... ground anymore...

Snowball: WHAT!? Those freak WIMPS are RIGHT BEHIND US!

Grassy: You're metal.

Foldy: Yeah, they probably can't even bite you with your armor.

Snowball: FINE! I'll just hold them off so you can escape I guess!

With that Snowball jumps off of Bell's string allowing her to at least hover over the floor again, putting some much needed ease to her body.

Bell: *sigh* Thank you Snowball! Muuuuuch better!

The zombies then reach Snowball and as expected are unable to bite and infect him due to the toughness of yoylemetal.

 Bell: Phew! See, I knew they couldn't do anythi-

*RIIIIP*

TSTOE: D:

After ripping Snowball in half killing him leaving the others stunned shocked, Zombie Spatula uses a nearby Recovery Center to bring Snowball back and immediately bites him making Snowball now undead.

Zombie Snowball: HUH...

Bell: SNOWBALL! I'M SO SORRY!

Grassy: GO, BELL! GO, GO, GO!

Bell flees from the scene with Snowball now in the zombie crowd after them.

~To be Continued~