Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Crossing Rebirth] , [Crossing Rebirth] Crossing the , [Crossing Rebirth] Splendid Mountains and Rivers , [Crossing Rebirth] There , [] , [Crossing Rebirth] , [Crossing Rebirth] [Crossing Rebirth] The Shubao - 2023 - © -

☆ 401. Chapter 405: Contradictions

Chapter

Chapter 405 Contradiction

She looked at the old lady, the old man, Lin Juan and Li Aiguo, "We have to admit that Qingqing has a vision and has found such a capable object." also gave birth to such a lovely pair of children. What a blessing that is. The

old man was very happy to hear her praise Qingqing's family like this, "Hahaha, what you said is good." You don't even know how smart my two great-grandchildren are.

"Your family is smart, and the children will naturally not be bad. The

old lady said: "You are not bad, your son is capable and your daughter-in-law can do it, and your grandson is so old." Your blessings are at the back.

"No matter how blessed you are, there is no blessing in your family. You see, patriotism is a big officer in the army. Lin Juan also works at the Cultural Palace. My brother still has so much allowance every month, and you also have a monthly allowance. The whole family is making money. When it comes to blessings, no one can compare to you. Grandma said with a smile.

The old man smiled and said, "Where is the blessing measured by money." It is a blessing for a family to have a happy life together. Xiaojun, how's the work?

Xiaojun was a little restrained, "It's still like that, and working in the factory has not developed." Work for a day and make money for a day. Dawdle. The

old man heard him say this, "As long as you are steadfast and willing to work, gold will always shine." Although you are a worker, the things you create are all for the construction of our country, what a proud job, but you can't think that if there is no development, you will live in chaos, and people with this kind of thinking will not be wasted? "

He's just whining. Usually he works very hard. I was almost promoted to workshop director.

"What's going on? Everyone looked at her curiously.

"It's not like someone went through the back door and parachuted a workshop director over. His chances of promotion were yellow. My aunt said angrily.

"Parachuting in is not necessarily a back door, and now the crackdown on bribery is very strict. At this time, who dares to commit a crime against the wind. You're thinking too much. The old man said.

"Perhaps. I told him not to think about it so much, to do his job well, and there will be opportunities in the future. The old lady said.

The old man nodded with satisfaction, "It's right to think like this."

Xia Qingqing listened to them, and her eyes never left the three children.

At first, my cousin's child, Huihui, also took Zhengpu and Caizhi to play. After playing for a while, he began to get all the toys to his side and play with them by himself.

Caizhi and Masaura wanted to play with him, but he pushed them away in annoyance.

Although Caizhi and Zhengpu are young, they can also know that this little uncle doesn't want to play with them.

Zhengpu said, "Little uncle, can you give me the pistol?"

"No, I haven't had enough.

"But that's my toy. Masaura pointed to the toy.

"Your toys won't be given to you either. Huihui didn't raise his eyelids, playing with the toy gun in his hand.

"If you don't give it to me, I'll tell my mother.

Only then did Hui Hui raise his head, glared at Zhengpu, and raised his fist, "You dare to say that I hit you."

Zhengpu had never seen such a powerful person, and he was so frightened that he cried "wow".

Huihui hurriedly looked over to this side and met Xia Qingqing's gaze.

Xia Qingqing knew that although they were all children, it was normal for them to have conflicts, but she was just very angry. This child is in someone else's house, playing with other people's toys, and he has to swing his fist and hit someone. Isn't it just a little bully?

The cry over there caught everyone's attention.

Right under her nose, Hui Hui also opened his mouth and cried, got up and ran to his grandmother's side.

The old lady also stood up and ran over, holding Zhengpu in her arms. "What's wrong? Zhengpu. "

Little uncle, you snatched all my toys and didn't let me play with them, and you beat me. "Zhengpu made things clear.

Huihui here was lying in his aunt's arms, "I didn't, he lied." He was the one who hit me.

Xia Qingqing was shocked, she saw everything that happened with her own eyes.

How can such a young child be so good at reversing black and white?

Caizhi stood up to protect Zhengpu, "You snatched our toys." My brother asked you if you didn't give it. He also raised his fist to hit him. You're lying.

"The two of them are in the same group, and they have come to wronged me. Hui Hui cried out of breath.

The aunt gave him a slap on the head and said angrily: "Caizhi and Zhengpu are children, you are a little uncle, you want to let them." How can you grab toys from them? Xia

Qingqing didn't expect her aunt to do this, which surprised her.

Now that she's done it, she can't say anything more.

"It's all kids. Isn't it normal to have conflicts? Auntie, why are you still doing it? Xia Qingqing can only say this.

"If the child is disobedient, he must be taught a lesson, leave him alone. If you cry again, I'll beat you. My cousin also spoke.

Hui Hui immediately stopped crying.

Xia Qingqing also thought that Huihui would become like this, which was caused by their doting. That doesn't seem like it, although the way of education is a bit rude. But it's still useful for some bear kids.

Grandma hugged Zhengpu and coaxed: "Zhengpu is good, is it okay to go to the room with grandma Tai?"

Zhengpu nodded.

Then he looked at his aunt and grandmother and her son and daughter-in-law, "It's normal for children to fight, don't take it to heart." Masapo and Caizhi probably wanted to sleep, so I took them to the room to put them to sleep.

Xia Qingqing picked up Caizhi and asked for the toys on the ground. Xia Qingqing took her over, she took a doll and Zhengpu's small pistol, stretched out her hand to Xia Qingqing and said, "Mom, hug."

Xia Qingqing hugged Caizhi and followed the old lady to her room.

Grandma put Caizhi on the bed. Xia Qingqing also walked in and put her on the bed.

She comforted Zhengpu and said: "The little uncle is a guest, and the guest comes to the house as a guest, so we don't care about him as the host." Is it okay for Masaura?

Zhengpu nodded, "Okay."

Xia Qingqing told her grandmother what happened.

Grandma's face flushed, "Such a young child can be like this, and he can be good when he grows up." I was almost fooled by his acting. In this way, it seems that the slap is still light.

"Fortunately, his family knows to educate him, otherwise this child would have been wasted." Xia Qingqing said.

"Milk, I'm here to coax the children, you go out and talk to them. Xia Qingqing said.

"Okay, I'll go out first. You accompany them well, I'm out. The old lady went out the door.

When she came to sit down in front of the sofa, her aunt said, "Is the child okay?" The

old lady forced a smile, "It's okay, I'll fall asleep with her mother for a while." "

"Alas, Qingqing won't be angry, right?"

"How so? It's all children who don't get angry. Grandma said.

At this time, Huihui sat between his grandmother and his mother in a regular manner. lowered his head and didn't speak, and he could see that he was very aggrieved.

Xia Qingqing put Caizhi and Zhengpu to sleep and walked out of the room.