"See." Xu Ruchu pursed his lips and said.

"So what do we do now?" Zhao Fan said a little overwhelmed.

At this moment, one after another baby cries rang out in the space.

"They're crying, they're really children." Zhao Yonghui looked at the children lying in the flowers of the little monster tree and said.

"I also heard crying, they are indeed children, children who can cry and move," Zhou Chang said.

"How can the fruit of the little monster tree be a child, or five children?" Sun Yi said in disbelief.

"Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, what's going on?" Zhao Yonghui asked.

Xu Ruchu pursed his lips and said, "Little Monster Tree just told me that these children are the children of me and Zhao Fan, and they are the children of our blood. At this time, Xu Ruchu was still dizzy.

"The two of us are blood-related children?" Zhao Fan said with a shocked face.

"You two children who are connected by blood?" The shocked voices of several people rang out one after another.

"That's what the little monster tree said." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"How is this possible?" The voices of several people rang out at the same time.

Listening to their words, Zhao Fan suddenly smiled: "Nothing is impossible, as before, we have a child, are you happy?" At this time, Zhao Fan had already recovered from the shock.

"Happy, I like them too." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, how could he not like him and the child who was looking for Zhao Fan, After the two of them finished speaking, they walked towards the child, looking at the five white and fat children, the two of them had mixed feelings,

and their mood at this time was really indescribable

"The five are all sons." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"My son is good, my son is good to support." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and after speaking, he bent down and picked up a child, his hands trembled with excitement at this time, this is the son of him and Zhao Fan, he and Zhao Fan have sons, and they are five sons.

"As before, we have a son." Zhao Fan picked up a child and said excitedly.

"Yes, we have a son. Zhao Fan, I'm happy. Xu Ruchu said while holding the child in his arms.

At this time, Zhao Yonghui and the others also came over, and they picked up the remaining three children, "These children are white and fat,

and they look really smart." Sun Yi said.

"yes, these kids are really good-looking." Zhao Yonghui looked at the child in the crook of his arm and said.

In the face of five white and tender children, a few people are rare.

"This is not a place to stay for a long time, let's go back to my villa first." Zhao Yonghui said.

In this way, several people took the children back to Zhao Yonghui's villa. As soon as they left, the news that the little monster tree gave birth to five children spread out,

Zhao Fan After they returned to Zhao Yonghui's villa with the children in their arms, because they had not prepared in advance,

several people were flustered. Fortunately, Sun Yisheng had raised a child and ordered a few of them to prepare, and Zhao Fan took out a lot of things from the space.

"Zhao Fan Ruchu, don't pestle the two of you here, hurry up and find food for your sons?" Sun Yi looked at him and said.

Listening to Sun Yi's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu twisted their brows, they knew that the child wanted to eat that powder, but where to get milk powder here.