"How do you know?" Zhao Fan asked with a shocked expression.

"I did it myself, of course I know." Qi Zhentian looked at them and said, "You guys should enjoy your last days."

After listening to Qi Zhentian's words, Zhao Fan sneered and said, "Not only do you want to take away our abilities, but you also want to kill us."

"It's useless to make a puppet out of waste, what's the use of me keeping you?" Qi Zhentian looked at Zhao Fan and said with a sneer.

After listening to Qi Zhentian's words, Xu Ruchu spoke: "Now that Qi Heng is dead, who are you going to transfer the abilities on our body to?"

"I want all of your abilities." Qi Zhentian looked at them and said, greed flashing in his eyes.

"You're not afraid to kill you." Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Zhentian laughed and said, "You don't have to worry about it."

"I have the ability of the two of you, and when I leave this ghost place, I also have the ability to become a hegemon." Qi Zhentian looked at them and said.

"You've got our powers, are you going to leave this planet?" Zhao Fan asked with slightly squinted eyes.

"You do." Qi Zhentian looked at them and said, "That's right, I got your ability, and I'll leave here."

"Do you know the way out?" Xu Ruchu asked.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Qi Zhentian looked at them and laughed a few times, and said, "It's okay to tell you, you are dying anyway." Naturally, I knew the way out.

"No one else knows, why do you know?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"Others, who are you talking about?" Qi Zhentian asked with a dangerous expression.

"A few others in the 100,000 mountains." Zhao Fan looked at Qi Zhentiandao.

"Hmph, so you all have contact with them." Qi Zhentian snorted coldly.

After listening to Qi Zhentian's words, Zhao Fan said: "The Feng family is the head of the 100,000 mountains, and their ancestors don't know the way to leave, how do you know?"

"Hmph, the ancestor of the Feng family is a phoenix that has lost its hair, and he thinks very highly of himself." Qi Zhentian sneered and said, "How can he compare with the ancestors of our Qi family."

"So the ancestors of your Qi family left you a way back?" Zhao Fan asked.

"You really know a little bit, but unfortunately being smart is not necessarily a good thing." Qi Zhentian looked at them and said, "Our Qi family's ancestors did leave us a way out of here.

"Since the ancestors of your Qi family left you a way to leave, why didn't your Qi family leave? Do you want to stay here and continue to plague the planet? Xu Ruchu looked at Qi Zhentian and asked.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Qi Zhentian sneered and said, "What do you know? Did you think it would be so easy to leave? Fortunately, the end times are coming, and our opportunities have come.

"Why do you say that when the end times come, your opportunity has come?" Zhao Fan asked, at this time he was sure that Qi Zhentian would answer any questions he had, because in Qi Zhentian's eyes, they were already dead now.

Sure enough, it was the same as Zhao Fan thought, and Qi Zhentian answered their questions.

"Because it takes a lot of energy to leave, and there is nothing that contains energy before the end of the world. And now, the crystal nuclei on the mutated animals and plants, and the mutant insects all contain energy, as long as they accumulate enough energy, they can open the teleportation array left by the ancestors. Qi Zhentian looked at them and said.