"Oh." Zhao Fan sighed, and then said with an interesting face: "Can you tell me what the underground construction of the Kyoto base looks like?" "It's

about the same as the above-ground layout, but it's a little smaller." The tall man said.

Listening to the tall man's words, Xu Ruchu spoke: "It turns out that the Kyoto base has built a dungeon underground.

"The two of you, the head of my family and their relatives and friends are waiting for you." The short man spoke suddenly.

"Hey, so you're not dumb." Zhao Fan said lightly.

"It's not." The short man replied, and then said, "Please, two of you."

"But now that the Kyoto base is under siege, how are we going to get in?" Zhao Fan said with a look of embarrassment.

"Let's take the two of us inside." The tall man said.

"Can you take us in?" Zhao Fan asked with a surprised expression.

"Yes." Tall man said.

"How are you going to take us in?" Xu Ruchu said.

"We're teleporting in with two of us." Tall man said.

Hearing his words, Zhao Fan narrowed his eyes slightly and said, "You two are all teleportation abilities?"

"Yes." The two of them nodded.

"The Qi family is really Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon." Zhao Fan looked at the two of them and said with a smile.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, there was no change in the expressions of the two.

"Two, can we go now?" The short man said.

Listening to the short man's words, Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Two, please bring a message to your family master, we still have something to do now, and we will go to visit your family master when we finish our business."

"Two, the head of my family said that the two of you don't go now, if something happens to your relatives and friends, you won't be able to see you next time." Short man said.

Listening to the short man's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's faces sank.

"This is what your master told you to say?" Zhao Fan asked with a gloomy face.

"Yes." After the short man finished speaking, he continued: "The head of the house said that if you don't go, let me say this."

"Okay, okay." Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

"Please, two." Short man said.

"Can you take our war pets with you?" Zhao Fan asked.

"We can only take one person with one person." Tall man said.

Listening to the tall man's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu sneered.

"Lead the way." Zhao Fan snorted coldly, and as he spoke, they had already arranged the mutated animals and plants here.

"Please stand next to us." The tall man said.

Listening to the tall man's words, Zhao Fan snorted coldly, and then the two of them walked over.

"We're going." The tall man said.

"Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, I knew you would come." Qi Zhentian looked at Zhao Fan who suddenly appeared in the secret room, and Xu Ruchu said.

"You're the head of the Qi family?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and asked, as soon as his spiritual ability was swept away, the scene in the secret room was all in his eyes. It's a pity that his psychic ability can't see the scene outside the secret room, and it seems that it can block psychic abilities here.