"Okay." Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

After Feng Yang finished speaking, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu learned more about the colored fish, and they also knew what color the colored fish corresponded to, which was very important to them.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu digested it, and Zhao Fan described the whitebait to Feng Yang.

"Feng Yang, do you know this kind of fish?" Zhao Fan asked.

Feng Yang paused for a moment and said, "The fish you said is consistent with the whitebait on the ancestor's hand, and taking this fish can enhance your physique." After speaking, he told Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu about the description of silverfish on the hand of their ancestors.

"Feng Yang, thank you for telling us this." Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang and thanked him.

"What are you being polite to me?" Feng Yang said with a smile.

Zhao Fan smiled, raised his eyebrows and said, "Feng Yang, why don't you ask where we caught this fish?"

"If you want to tell me, you will tell me if I don't ask? Isn't it? Feng Yang pursed his lips and said with a smile.

"You're smart." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Feng Yang smiled, Xu Ruchu smiled, and Zhao Fan also smiled.

"We found this fish from the 100,000 mountains, and we suspect that your ancestors brought it from their homeland." Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, a trace of surprise flashed in Feng Yang's eyes, and after being surprised, Feng Yang twisted his eyebrows and said, "But there is no record of this on the ancestor's handbook?" "Just because there's

no record doesn't mean there isn't." Zhao Fan said, "Just like the colored fish in our hands has no stripes, it doesn't mean that it is not a colored fish."

"You're right." Feng Yang said with a smile.

"When the Kyoto base is over, how about we go there and have a look?" Zhao Fan paused and asked.

"Okay." Feng Yang smiled and said, "I also want to go there to have a look." The

matter of the colored fish and silverfish passed like this, and Zhao Fan sent Fengyang ten fire-based colored fish and ten silverfish.

"Feng Yang, tell us about the Qi family." Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang Dao.

"Okay." Feng Yang said with a smile, and after speaking, he told them about the Qi family.

"That's all I know, I'll tell you all." Feng Yang looked at them and said.

"Thank you." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"You're welcome." After Feng Yangdao finished speaking, he asked, "Did the Qi family provoke you?"

"The Qi family wants to make me and Ruchu into puppets of their family." Zhao Fan said.

"The Qi family has taken a fancy to your abilities." Feng Yang looked at them and asked.

"Yes." Zhao Fan said.

"They solicited you, but you didn't agree." Feng Yang asked again.

"Yes." Zhao Fan nodded.

Feng Yang sighed and said, "I guess that's it, if you don't get it, they will destroy you."

"I'll tell you a story." Feng Yang paused after speaking.

"Okay." The two of them nodded.

Feng Yang pondered for a moment and said, "There was once a beast master in our 100,000 mountains, and he was brought back from outside by the Qi family. When this child grows up, the Qi family wants to marry the most outstanding girl in their family at that time to this child, hoping that they will give birth to the best offspring for the Qi family. But this child refused, because this child already had a lover at that time, and he was the young master of our Feng family at that time, a very outstanding person, and it is said that the two of them were very affectionate. Feng Yang paused when he said this.