Zhao Fan didn't move, he just stood like that and felt it. As the burning sensation spread throughout his body, his body became hotter and hotter, the kind of heat that emanated from within.

Zhao Fan stood there and still didn't move, time passed minute by minute, Zhao Fan didn't know how long it was, he suddenly snorted, and still stood there straight.

After standing for a while, Zhao Fan exhaled heavily, and then smashed his fist on a stone beside him, and the stone was torn apart.

Zhao Fan looked at his completely undamaged fist and hooked his lips and smiled. He didn't expect that bloodworm to have such an effect, and this time he really picked up a big bargain.

Zhao Fan stood there and released his spiritual ability, checked this place again, found nothing, paused and left.

I saw that Zhao Fan's figure would appear and disappear for a while, and when he appeared, it was already far away from here.

This time, Zhao Fan arrived not far from the cliff very smoothly, and the temperature here was even higher. Zhao Fan suspected that there was a hot spring here, but he didn't find it after scanning the spiritual ability. But he knew what was happening on the cliff.

There are thirty-two eagle nests scattered along the entire cliff, each with eggs, and all of them are red. In the largest eagle's nest at the top of the cliff, the two eggs are particularly brightly colored.

Zhao Fan secretly thought: This can't be the egg of that fifth-level mutant fire eagle. If it is, it will be troublesome, with these two eggs, it may not be willing to go with him.

Thinking of this, Zhao Fan shook his head, and his spiritual ability swept towards the entire cliff again. At this time, there were twenty-one mutant eagles left behind on the cliff, and they were all above the second level.

"Where have all the high-level mutant eagles gone?" Zhao Fan muttered in his heart, and after speaking, he released the beast control ability to a mutant fire eagle in the early stage of the second level, and this time he directly controlled the mutant fire eagle and let it tell him everything it knew.

After lifting the control of this mutant fire eagle, Zhao Fan concocted the same method and asked all the mutant fire eagles here, and came to the conclusion that the high-level mutant fire eagles here went to catch fish in a lake quite far away from here. They say that they eat this fish to increase their abilities, but it is too dangerous there, and every time the Eagle King takes the mutated fire eagle with a high ability level to fish.

Listening to their words, Zhao Fan secretly thought: What is there in the place that can make the fifth-level mutant eagle feel dangerous? Zhao Fan thought about it a lot for a while, and finally he decided to go there and have a look.

Zhao Fan asked this group of mutant fire eagles, there was not a single mutant fire eagle here, only a second-level late-stage mutant fire eagle had been in that direction, and finally Zhao Fan decided to let this mutant fire eagle go with him, in order to save unnecessary trouble, he directly controlled this mutant fire eagle.

The situation there was unclear, and Zhao Fan was afraid that he would not be able to go back on time, so he went back to find Xu Ruchu. When he arrived at the location of the mutant orchid, there was only a deep pit left, and Xu Ruchu and the mutated orchid were gone.

"It seems that the contract has been successful, but it will be troublesome to find it like this." Zhao Fan said in his heart.

Since Xu Ruchu left here, Zhao Fan didn't stay here, and he also left here. His spiritual ability was released, and he never saw Xu Ruchu's figure. Zhao Fan frowned, and then asked the mutant fire eagle to take him to the place they thought was very dangerous.