"Gone." Xu Ruchu said to Zhao Fan.

"You don't take me away, you don't let me go, what do you want to do?" Qi Yun couldn't hold back any longer.

"Don't worry, Miss Qi, we'll take you away." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, they set off.

At this time, Qi Yun hated Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu to death, she didn't expect these two people to treat her like this, so they actually locked her in a cage made of ghost plants and dragged her away. She's been swayed.

After Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu arrived at the base, they locked Qi Yun in their house, and then went to arrange it, and the high-level of the base held an afternoon meeting. I ate at Zhao Yongguo's place in the evening, and after eating, the four of them stayed in the study for many hours before coming out.

After returning home, the two of them sat down on the sofa, "This meeting is more tiring than cutting trees and building roads."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled, and then wrinkled his eyebrows and said, "I didn't expect that this safe passage was just repaired, and it was remembered by the Qi family."

"yes, that's something we didn't think of before." Zhao Fan said, "This time they failed to catch us, they definitely won't give up like this."

Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows: "This Qi family and several others are really troublesome."

"It's not a trouble if it's solved." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu sighed, and the two of them were silent, this trouble is not easy to solve.

"As at the beginning, did you say that Feng Chen had encountered something, otherwise why hasn't he come now?" Zhao Fan was silent for a moment and asked.

"It's hard to say." Xu Ruchu paused and said.

After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, the two of them were silent again, and after a while, Zhao Fan said: "There is one locked up in the room, and he doesn't look like a prisoner at all."

"This shows that Miss Qi's heart is good." Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said.

The two of them gossiped a few more words, and Zhao Fan began to cultivate his abilities. Xu Ruchu, on the other hand, was sitting there outside his mental abilities, paying close attention to the situation outside the base. In the middle of the night, Zhao Fan changed Xu Ruchu, and the two of them stared at each other all night, calm and calm, nothing happened.

"What is Ning Chen doing so early?" Zhao Fan looked at Ning Chendao, who walked to his door.

What is Ning Chen doing so early? came to send a letter to Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.

"I just received news from your third uncle that the Kyoto base was surrounded by aliens last night." Ning Chen said with a solemn face, Zhao Yonghui took five carrier pigeons with him when he left.

Hearing the news, a trace of shock flashed in the eyes of Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.

"The Kyoto base is surrounded by aliens? Ning Chen, you say be specific. Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said, this is not good news.

"See for yourselves." Ning Chen handed the note in his hand to Zhao Fan, and Zhao Fan gave it to Xu Ruchu after reading it.

"The Kyoto base is full of alienated people within four or six kilometers, and the number of alienated people?" Zhao Fan said with a solemn face.

"At least more than 10 million." Ning Chen said in a deep voice.

Listening to Ning Chen's words, Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu nodded with a heavy face.