Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan sneered at him and said, "Miss Qi, it is now my war pet."

"Peacock, seagulls follow me to kill the enemy." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he jumped onto the mutant hole, and then flew into the air.

The mutated seagull chirped and chased after it.

"I'm underestimating you." Qi Yun snorted coldly, then turned around and ran.

The corners of Xu Ruchu's mouth hooked up a sneering smile, and the branches of mutated plants flying in the sky weaved into a large cage in the blink of an eye, trapping Qi Yun inside.

With a wave of Qi Yun's hand, a ball of flame smashed forward, and then smashed up one after another, but to her surprise, the burned place was intact.

Xu Ruchu looked at Qi Yun's behavior, and the smile on his face became deeper and deeper.

"Miss Qi, look, they have fallen." Xu Ruchu put his hands in his pockets and raised his head and said.

"But luckily they're all out of breath now, otherwise it would have hurt to fall." Xu Ruchu raised his head and said.

Under normal circumstances, it would be difficult for Zhao Fan to kill them alone, but in this situation, it is very easy.

Zhao Fan went up and killed them without much effort.

"Die before you get out of the school, tsk." Xu Ruchu sighed lightly.

"Miss Qi, they are getting closer and closer to us, if you want to catch them, then you have to make a move." Xu Ruchu looked at Qi Yundao.

Xu Ruchu's words were exchanged for Qi Yun's cold snort. As Qi Yun's cold snort fell, the ten people fell to the ground, and by chance they fell all around Qi Yun.

Qi Yun glanced at them and withdrew his gaze.

"Miss Qi, I've sent you back your people. As for that group of people, don't worry, I'll send them to you right away. Zhao Fan stood beside Xu Ruchu and said.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Qi Yun's face changed suddenly: "You killed them all?"

"Don't you kill them, and keep them to kill us?" Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

"Speaking of which, I have to thank Miss Qi for giving us time to summon helpers." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Yun's face changed, and only she knew what she was thinking at this time.

"Zhao Fan, how did you subdue that fourth-level mutant peacock, it is obviously my contract beast." Qi Yun looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

Zhao Fan chuckled lightly and said, "There is a problem with your Qi family's method of contracting spirit beasts, Miss Qi, you understand."

"I see." Qi Yun said with a smile, secretly thinking: So that's the case, but what went wrong. She knew that Zhao Fan wouldn't speak, so she didn't ask.

"Miss Qi, I sent you back from your subordinates, two hundred people, one is not more and one is not less, if Miss Qi doesn't believe it, you can check it." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

At this time, a group of mutant spirit beasts were either holding or carrying them, or grabbing the people brought by Qi Yun with their claws, and they were coming towards them.

Seeing such a scene, the emotions in Qi Yun's eyes were very complicated.

Under Zhao Fan's command, the mutant beast threw them around Qi Yun.

"Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, I lost this time." Qi Yun looked at them and said, "But next time I will definitely not lose to you."

Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan smiled: "Miss Qi, do you think we will give you a second chance to catch us?"