"I really owe it." Zhao Fan looked at the direction Xu Ruchu left and said.

Xu Ruchu left, Zhao Fan couldn't stay still, he took a group of mutant animals to strangle the mutant bees.

Mutant bees live on a hillside that is full of mutant locust flowers.

Looking at this mutated locust flower, Zhao Fan couldn't bear to destroy these mutated locust flowers, speaking of which, this mutated locust flower is also edible, and the locust nectar is also a good thing.

Zhao Fan's spiritual ability swept towards this locust forest, where many mutated bees lived, and the highest level was the late stage of the third stage.

"Or do you keep this locust forest and mutant bees?" Zhao Fan muttered to himself, secretly thinking: If the mutant bees here are kept, then this place must be taken care of. So who cares about it? Thinking of this, Zhao Fan thought of the firebird that Xu Ruchu raised, and Zhao Fan felt that it was very suitable.

I'll wait for the first time to come back, discuss it with him again, and then make a decision.

In the end, Zhao Fan didn't move the mutant bees here, and left quietly with the mutant beast. Zhao Fan sent away the mutant beasts and killed the mutant insects in the mountains by himself.

The area of the mountain range here is very large, and it takes a lot of time to clean up the mutant bugs in the entire mountain range, so the two of them did not plan to kill all the mutant bugs in this mountain range. Their goal is to kill all the mutant bugs near the safe passage, and also to exterminate the hordes of mutant bugs in the mountains.

During this night, Zhao Fan not only brought another group of mutant flies, but also killed a lot of mutant insects.

When it was almost dawn, Zhao Fan returned to the place where they had stayed before.

"As always, are you back?" Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu, who was making breakfast, and said with a smile.

"Where have you been?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"I can't sleep if you're not here, so I'll kill the mutant bugs." Zhao Fan said with an aggrieved face.

"Aren't you scared to be alone at night? Why did you still run into the mountains? Xu Ruchu asked jokingly.

Zhao Fan's eyes turned and said, "It's because I'm afraid that I went out to kill the insects, and I forgot to be scared when I had something to do."

"You're just talking nonsense." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fanhe, who was sitting next to Xu Ruchu, smiled and said, "Ruchu, how many mutant plants have you planted?"

"Ten thousand." Xu Ruchu said.

"So much? Then you're not going to cut that mutant plant, are you? Zhao Fan asked.

"Can't you just see it?" Xu Ruchu pointed to a big tree and said, "At this time, the mutant plant is where I am."

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan's spiritual ability swept away and sneered.

"As always, you're so ruthless." Zhao Fan said, at this time, the mutated plant had already become a light pole commander.

"No way, who let him have so few branches." Xu Ruchu said helplessly.

"As before, why don't you say you're too greedy?" Zhao Fan said with a smile.

The two of them laughed a few words and began to eat. During the meal, Zhao Fan told him about the mutant bees.

"It's okay, it's just that the firebird is too cunning, if you don't contract it, I don't worry." Xu Ruchu said.