The two of them had a lot of bones with energy in their hands, absorbing most of the energy bones in his hands, Zhao Fan not only advanced to level four in the beast control ability, but also advanced to the middle level of the fourth level in the space ability. Xu Ruchu is the same, the wood-based ability has been promoted to the early level of the fourth level, and the spiritual ability has been promoted to the middle of the fourth level.

"There are three pieces left." Zhao Fan looked at the energy bones placed on the bed and said.

"Just one for our father, one for Ning Chen, and one for the third uncle." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan nodded, and then put away the three energy bones.

"I don't know what kind of bones these are, and they contain so much energy?" Zhao Fan sighed.

"Since the end of the world, there have been many strange things." Xu Ruchu said.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan nodded and said, "Ruchu, do you say that those strange things are possible from outer space or other worlds?"

"Possibly." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "If it's possible, let's go out and have a look."

"Okay." Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "I'll go with you wherever you go."

"As always, you're so nice." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he pressed it.

Xu Ruchu is not pretentious, his arms are all over the body, and there is no gap between the two of them.

The night is still long.

The next day, the two of them gave the three energy bones to Zhao Yongguo and them, and then sent away Zhao Yonghui, who stayed for two more days. After Zhao Yonghui left, Zhao Fan contracted the mutant wolf in the middle of the fourth level, and asked the little monster tree to heal its injuries, and then Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu set off with the mutant wolf and two mutant rats.

Opening up a safe passage is not as simple as building a road, but cleaning up all the mutated animals, plants, and mutant insects on this passage. Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu were responsible for cleaning up, and the mutant wolf and the guinea pig were sent by Zhao Fan to find his subordinates. And the little black rat is responsible for building the road and rocking the safe passage.

After arriving at the place, Zhao Fan first sensed the mutated animals nearby, the spirit beasts were absorbed, and the alien beasts were disposed of. And Xu Ruchu is looking for a nearby mutant plant contract, and he can't kill it directly. After dealing with the mutated animals and plants nearby, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu disposed of the trees on the safe passage, and then the little black mouse repaired the road behind.

In this way, they continued to push forward, advancing more than 300 miles in a day. On this day, Zhao Fan collected a few more earth-based ability spirit beasts, and the speed of hardening the road could be so fast. At this rate, this passage will soon be opened.

"What we lack the most now is the earth-based ability spirit beast, I hope we can find a few more tomorrow." Zhao Fan said, no matter how fast he and Xu Ruchu cleaned up, it was useless if the road was not paved.

"It's not slow, so be content." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan smiled, and then the two of them began to cultivate their abilities. After breakfast the next day, they started work again.

"I'm going to cross a mountain range today, and it's definitely going to slow down." Zhao Fan looked ahead and said, they chose a straight line for this passage, and they had to move flat when they met the mountains, and they had to build bridges when they met the rivers.

Xu Ruchu nodded and said, "There are a lot of mutant insects hidden in this mountain range, and we are going to have a tough battle today."

Zhao Fan nodded, and then said to Xu Ruchu to be careful, and Xu Ruchu's figure disappeared in front of

Zhao Fan's eyes.

After Xu Ruchu left, Zhao Fan began to perceive the mutant animals in the vicinity, and then communicated with the killing, and the day began.

Through communication with the spirit beasts here, Zhao Fan basically grasped the situation in this mountain range. No matter how many mutant animals and plants there are, there are only benefits and no harm to Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, but there are so many mutant insects, which is not good news for them. Especially the swarm of man-eating ants and mutant bees in the mountains, which are the most stinging.

Even if the problem of stabbing the hand has to be solved, Zhao Fan has got everything he can get from the mutant beasts within his perception range, including the alien beasts. Zhao Fan left the earth-based supernatural spirit beast to build the road, and all the rest was taken away by him.

Zhao Fan stood not far from a mountain, and his spiritual ability swept the mountain from the top to the foot of the mountain, and then from the foot of the mountain to the top of the mountain, and even the ground was not spared.

After the investigation, Zhao Fan quickly deployed, he let the alien beasts surround the mountain, and then let a few fire mutant birds fly to the sky above the mountain and set fire, verySoon the mountain became a sea of fire. The man-eating ants frantically ran out of the mountain and fought with the strange beasts waiting around. Zhao Fan stood on the mountain next to him to watch the battle, and when the fire spread out of that mountain, he let the water mutant beast extinguish the fire, so the fire was always controlled on that mountain.

Zhao Fan moved suddenly, and his figure landed in front of a man-eating ant about one meter long, this was a fourth-level mid-level man-eating ant, and it was also the highest cultivation in this group of man-eating ants, and the attack in Zhao Fan's hand smashed directly over. The man-eating ant escaped Zhao Fan's attack, and fought with Zhao Fan, and after hundreds of moves, this man-eating ant died in Zhao Fan's hands.

After Zhao Fan killed this man-eating ant, he successively killed more than a dozen third-level man-eating ants, and the rest were solved by mutated animals. After the man-eating ant colony was wiped out, they began to clean up the battlefield. Zhao Fan directly asked the earth-based spirit beasts to level the mountain, and the white man-eating ant eggs were exposed to the outside like this, and some of the ant eggs were still roasted. Man-eating ant meat is not tasty, but eggs are very delicious. Some of these eggs Zhao Fan gave to the mutated spirit beasts he brought, and he collected all the rest into the space.

After the man-eating ants were exterminated, Zhao Fan did not provoke the group of mutant bees, but began to clean up other mutant insects. All kinds of mutant bugs were found by Zhao Fan, and then eliminated, and a day passed like this. At this time, Xu Ruchu also came back, and there were twelve more mutant plants around him.

In addition to looking for mutant plants on this day, Xu Ruchu also cleaned up a lot of mutant insects with mutant plants.

"Zhao Fan, today I found two special mutant plants." Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Of these two mutant plants, one is a lithomorphic ability, which can turn itself into rock. A mutated plant can emit a special smell, and the mutant bug smells the scent it releases and walks around it.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan's eyes lit up: "If this mutant plant is planted around the base, wouldn't it be that the mutant insects will not come to besiege the base?"

"I think so." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and then said: "Look, this is that mutant plant, does it smell bad?"

"Very pungent." Zhao Fan looked at the mutated plant full of gorgeous flowers that Xu Ruzhu pointed to and said, "But the flowers are blooming beautifully."

"Yes, such plants are also a beautiful scenery on the periphery of the base." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第170章 引誘下一章︰第172章 齊雲來了

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy