"In that case, then you can say it, I hope the news is not too bad." Lei Song Road.

Listening to Lei Song's words, Zhao Fan secretly thought: I'm afraid it makes you hope. He paused for a moment and said, "A fifth-level spiritual ability mutant worm besieging your base has escaped, and I'm afraid it will come back to besiege your base." Or maybe it didn't run at all, but lurked beneath your base.

"That's really bad news." Lei Song was silent for a moment and said, then pursed his lips and said, "The highest ability level in our base now is the middle level of the third level.

"It doesn't have to come and besiege your base." Zhao Fan was silent for a moment and said, secretly thinking: Now the general strength of the ability is the first and second level, and the third level is even if it is a high-level ability, there are not many in total. Fourth-level abilities are rare, and fifth-level abilities are anti-heaven existences. The general situation of mutant animals and plants, mutant insects, and sea beasts is similar, but the mutant insects of sea beasts and some mutated animals reproduce quickly, which leads to their large numbers. And because they advance by devouring flesh crystal nuclei, they advance faster than humans, which leads to today's situation.

"Alright, you don't have to comfort me." Lei Song said with a wry smile.

Looking at Lei Song like this, Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Don't be too pessimistic, have you seen this mutant Tibetan mastiff?"

"See." Lei Song Road.

Zhao Fan nodded and said, "This mutant Tibetan mastiff is a fifth-level early spirit beast, don't you think it's very attractive?"

"What do you mean?" Lei Song's eyes lit up and he asked.

Zhao Fan nodded and said, "That's what you think, this fifth-level Tibetan mastiff may be able to attract the mutant bug that escaped."

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Lei Song said, "Then I'll go and arrange it?"

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "I'll just bring a few earth-based abilities with high ability levels here."

"Why only earth-based adepts?" Raison asked.

After listening to Lei Song's words, Zhao Fan said: "That insect can escape to the ground, this is how he ran this time." To prevent it from escaping, I'll need an earth-based ability to harden the ground here once it appears.

"The highest level of earth-based abilities here is the third level, can I do it?" Raison asked.

"Try it." Zhao Fan said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Lei Song nodded, and then went to arrange. There may be a high-level mutant bug hiding near the base, which is a big deal.

After Lei Song left, Zhao Fan's eyes moved, and then asked the mice to find a few earth-based mutant mice, which was safer. The mouse squeaked at Zhao Fan a few times.

"If it's level 4 like you, one is enough." Zhao Fan said, after speaking, the guinea pig squeaked at Zhao Fan twice, and then ran away.

Zhao Fan looked at the mouse running away, shook his head and smiled, and thought to himself: There are no mutant rats around here, and I don't know where it will be found?

Time flew by, and first Raison brought fifteen earth-based abilities, two of the highest level three, and the rest were all level two abilities. Just as they were about to eat dinner, the little mouse brought back a pitch-black mutant rat spirit beast, not the fourth level as Zhao Fan said, but a third-level late-stage earth-based mutant rat spirit beast.

The mice squeaked in front of Zhao Fan for a while, and Zhao Fan gave them a handful of mutated corn kernels, and they happily went to eat the corn kernels. The Northwest Base of Mutant Corn also began to be planted, and the seeds were still exchanged for them by Zhao Fan at that time.