"Since you can't bear it, don't give up." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan and said, "Zhao Fan, don't push yourself so hard, there are some responsibilities that you don't need to carry." For example, the fifth-level adecracy, he is not your responsibility alone.

After

listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan shook his head and said with a wry smile: "Ruchu, do you know? I'm scared now.

"What are you afraid of?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"Give me a cigarette." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu.

"Can I light it for you?" Xu Ruchu asked with a smile.

"Yes." Zhao Fan said unceremoniously.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled, then took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth, lit it, and sent it to Zhao Fan with his spiritual ability.

"Yours is so handy." Zhao Fan said with a cigarette in his mouth, took a deep breath after speaking, and then smoked one after another, and soon there was smoke in front of him.

Xu Ruchu didn't stop him, he just sat there smoking the cigarette in his hand. For a moment, the room was silent.

"As always." After Zhao Fan finished shouting, he left the cigarette butt in the ashtray on the bedside table.

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu said lightly.

"Give me another one." Zhao Fan wiped his face and said.

"Okay." After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he ordered another one for Zhao Fan and sent it to him.

Zhao Fan took a sip, paused, and said, "I'm afraid that I won't be able to protect you, so when I knew that there was a fifth-level ability, I was in a hurry."

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu paused for a moment and said, "Zhao Fan, I understand your feelings, because I also have such a mood, and I am afraid that I will not be able to protect you." However, the road has to be taken step by step, and we cannot ascend to heaven in one step. We're already Level 4 Abilities now, and we've gone ahead of others. With our current ability level, we're already able to protect the people we want to protect.

"No, if that level 5 alien comes to kill us now, or if a level 5 alien comes to kill us, we are no match for them at all." Zhao Fan said.

"Zhao Fan, you are at the tip of the horns, don't say that they are not here to kill us now, but they are coming to kill us now. What we compare to them is not a miracle, we can outwit it. Xu Ruchu said.

"In the face of absolute strength, all conspiracies and tricks are paper tigers." Zhao Fan came to this.

"You're right, so don't worry about it, then you can boost your beast-riding ability as soon as possible. The higher the level of your ability to ride the beast, the more influence you have on the mutants. When you reach level 4 with your beast control ability, you can not only contract four level 4 spirit beasts, but also control four beasts. After being promoted, the affinity is stronger, and it is easier to communicate with the fifth-level mutant beast. If you can invite two fifth-level spirit beasts to sit in charge, what are you afraid of? Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan and said.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan lowered his eyes and was silent.

"As before, you are really my interpretation flower." Zhao Fan was silent for a moment and said with a smile.

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "You should say that I am your bosom brother."

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan smiled and shouted, "Brother Bosom, it's time for us to sleep." After saying that, I went to pull Xu Ruchu.