Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yong pointed to the map and said: "The big base between the north and the south has the northern base in the north, then the Kyoto base, our Shuguang base, and the big base in the south is the Zhongzhou base, the Ganfeng base, and finally the southern base."

After Zhao Yongguo finished speaking, he continued: "We want to open up this north-south passage, and we have to say hello to these bases in advance."

"It's okay to say that the Kyoto base is a nuisance." Zhao Yongguo pointed to the location of the Kyoto base and said.

"The Kyoto base may not agree to this passage through the Kyoto base." Zhao Yonghui said.

"No, he'll definitely agree. Linking all the bases, they'd be happy to see it. Zhao Fan said with a smile, "However, the premise is that this passage must be in their hands, so that they can better control the other bases."

"It's so beautiful what they think." Ning Chen said.

"It's really beautiful, the passage we worked so hard to open up, the passage must be in our hands." Zhao Fan said, "In this way, we will inevitably have a conflict with the Kyoto base."

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, everyone nodded.

"The Kyoto base is a tricky issue." Zhao Yongguo tapped on the table and said, "The group of supernatural beings in the 100,000 Great Mountains have many means and are not easy to deal with.

"I'll go back to the Kyoto base tomorrow." Zhao Yonghui looked at everyone and said.

After listening to Zhao Yonghui's words, Zhao Yongguo said with a smile: "You should really go back to see our parents tomorrow, if our parents don't come here, you can stay at the Kyoto base and do your filial piety."

"Hmm." Zhao Yonghui nodded, and said with a smile: "You just wait for my good news."

At this time, everyone understood what Zhao Yonghui was doing when he returned to the Kyoto base.

"The group of Strangers in the 100,000 Mountains is a problem, but as long as we advance to the fifth level before them, then they won't be a problem." Xu Ruchu said.

"That's right, then let's work together." Ning Chen said with a smile.

After listening to Ning Chen's words, everyone smiled.

"The Kyoto base is tricky, and we don't have any friendship with the other bases on the north-south line, so we still have to talk to them." Zhao Yongguo said, "But it's not the business that catches up, let's let them take the initiative to negotiate with us, so that the initiative is in our hands."

"That's right." Zhao Fan said with a smile, "The passage between the north and south bases must also be in our hands, so they have to come to beg us, not us to beg them."

"When the east-west passage is opened, the benefits will be revealed, and then we will release the rumor that we will open the north-south passage, and I believe they will definitely be tempted." Zhao Fan continued.

"Actually, there is no need to be so troublesome, we can open up the passage between the north and south bases, so we can not pass through their bases, so we don't need to ask for their opinions. We go directly to the wilderness, anyway, now the wilderness is ownerless, we can use it however we want, they can't control it. The passage passes through the field near these bases, and if they want to use this passage, they will come to us to discuss the opening of a junction at their base. If they don't want to use it, they just don't ask. Xu Ruchu said, "If they want to force their mouths, then we are just killing chickens and monkeys."

"I think it's good to do this as before, so that the initiative is completely in our hands." Zhou Chang said with a smile.

"This method is indeed feasible at the beginning, but it is the Kyoto base that is so tricky, and the Kyoto base will definitely want to get the ownership of this passage." Ning Chen said.