Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xuecheng's eyes were full of pain: "It's me who is wrong, senior brother is my mistake, I shouldn't jump down willfully, it's me who hurt you."

Xue Cheng said as he shook his head at him, without a trace of reproach in his eyes. Xue Cheng looked at such a bloody underworld, and the pain in his eyes was even worse.

"What are you coming at me, don't embarrass my senior brother." Blood Cheng yelled at Zhao Fan, and at this time he shook his head violently and turned a blind eye.

"Okay, that's what I want." Zhao Fan looked at Blood Chengdao, paused after speaking, and said, "I'm very curious about your Blood Drifting Pavilion, now you can tell me about the Blood Drifting Pavilion."

"After I tell you about the Blood Drifting Pavilion, won't you embarrass my senior brother?" Xuecheng deliberately didn't look at Xueming, who shook his head at him, and asked.

Zhao Fan looked at the blood and said, "Then it depends on your sincerity."

"I see." Xuecheng groaned for a moment, looked at Zhao Fan with raised eyes and said.

"Now that you understand, tell me everything about the Blood Drifting Pavilion, remember everything." Zhao Fan finally reminded.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xuecheng looked at Xueming, who shook his head at him, and said, "Senior brother, I was raised by you, and I can't see you suffering a little." Brother, I'm sorry.

Xuecheng said this, Zhao Fan's eyes flashed after hearing it, it seems that the love between the two is not shallow, so it is better.

After Xue Cheng finished speaking, he looked at the blood Ming who shook his head at him, turned his head suddenly, and then told Zhao Fan everything he knew about the Blood Drifting Pavilion. Blood Cheng knows more than the Mutant Eagle, and after Xue Cheng finished speaking, Zhao Fan knows more about Blood Drifting Pavilion.

The ancestors of the Blood Drifting Pavilion were actually involved here together with the ancestors of the 100,000 Great Mountains, but the Dao was different, and soon the ancestors of the Blood Drifting Pavilion were separated from the ancestors of the 100,000 Great Mountains. After the separation, the ancestors of the Blood Drifting Pavilion found a small island in the ocean to settle down and named it Xuechuan Island.

Although cultivating the Blood Divine Skill is to absorb blood for cultivation, the quality of animal blood here is too poor, and it is difficult to advance. It wasn't until after the end of the world that the appearance of mutant beasts and mutant sea beasts gave them hope.

"Senior brother, I'm sorry, I can't accompany you anymore." After Xue Cheng finished speaking, he wiped away the blood stains left on the corners of his mouth, but the more he wiped it, the more he wiped it. Blood Ming looked at such a blood inheritance, and his eyes were full of pain and sadness.

"Senior brother, don't be sad, I don't regret it." Xuecheng looked at Xueying and said.

Looking at such a scene, Zhao Fan's eyes sank. Then he poured a bottle of mob tree sap into the mouth of the blood inheritance.

"If you don't want to die, don't talk." Zhao Fan looked at Xuecheng and scolded.

Even if Zhao Fan didn't say it, Xuecheng didn't have the energy to speak at this time, it was too painful. Seeing such a blood inheritance, Zhao Fan's brows furrowed tightly, could it be that the sap of the little monster tree is poison for the current blood inheritance?

"It's useless for you to stare at me, and I don't know what's going on with him." Zhao Fan glanced at Xueming and said, after speaking, his gaze fell on Xuecheng again, and then he took out a bottle of juice from the little monster tree from the space and poured it into Xuecheng's mouth.