"I don't know what you're up to, but I'd advise you to stop, or the consequences won't be something you can afford." Zhao Fan looked at the person and said.

"What can happen is death." The man looked at Zhao Fan and said nonchalantly.

Listening to that person's words, Zhao Fan smiled: "I'm a good person, I have a better memory, I remember you said something to me, you said that sometimes it's better to live than to die, so don't worry, I won't let you die."

"Oh." The man snorted.

Hearing this soft voice, Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said, "Don't you want to know what level of ability I am?" Okay, I'll tell you now, you listen. Zhao Fan paused here and said, "I am a fifth-level ability.

"Hear me, I'm a fifth-level ability." Zhao Fan looked at the person and repeated, "Oh,

it turns out that you are a fifth-level ability." The man chuckled, obviously not believing.

Listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan smiled, and his smile was very, very bright.

"So you don't believe I'm a fifth-level ability?" Zhao Fan asked with a smile.

"Oh, are you a Level 5 Ability?" The man looked at Zhao Fan and asked with a smile.

Listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and smiled, "I said that I am, but if you don't believe it, then you can't treat me as me." Now, let's talk about your Blood Drifting Pavilion and the sixth-level mutant tiger shark. What do you think?

"You want to know? But I don't want to tell you, what to do? The man smiled softly.

Hearing this person's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "You don't want to tell me."

The man raised an eyebrow, a defiant smile on his lips.

Zhao Fan looked at this person's expression, pursed his lips and smiled.

"It doesn't matter if you don't want to tell me, I think your junior brother is a talkative person, and he will definitely be willing to tell me about the Blood Drifting Pavilion and the sixth-level mutant tiger shark." Zhao Fan looked at this person and said with a smile, his smile was so cold at this time.

"Are you threatening me with my junior brother?" The man looked at Zhao Fan and asked with a smile.

"No, you are ruthless, it is useless for me to threaten you with your junior brother. But your junior brother is different from you, if I threaten him with you, what kind of result do you think it will be? Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and asked.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, that person's face changed, and finally calmed down.

"My junior brother is like this now, do you think he can still talk to you?" The man asked calmly.

Hearing this person's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "As long as he doesn't die, he can speak." "What's

the difference between him being like this and being dead?" The man looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

Listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan said with a smile: "The difference is big, the dead man doesn't breathe, but he does." The dead man was cold, but he was warm now.

"Blood, are you saying what I said right?" Zhao Fan asked with a smile.

The two words of blood finally made the person who had always been calm change his face drastically, his eyes were shocked, and there was a trace of horror.

"Aren't you particularly shocked when you hear the word blood?" Zhao Fan asked with a smile, and then said: "I can see it by looking at your expression, you are very shocked at this time, shocked how I know your name."

"By the way, not only are you shocked now, I also see horror in your eyes. Blood, you're scared. Zhao Fan looked at the Blood Underworld.

"Who are you?" Blood asked in a hoarse voice, and he was really shocked and frightened at this time.

Listening to Xueming's words, Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and smiled, and said, "I am me."

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he looked at Xueying and asked, "When do you think Xuecheng will wake up?"

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Xueming's face changed again, and he asked, "How did you know our name?" "I thought: There are only a few people who know their names, how the hell does this person know?

Zhao Fan smiled and did not answer the question of Blood Immortal, he continued: "Your Blood Floating Pavilion is located on Blood River Island, there are a total of eighteen disciples, two masters, all given the surname Blood, and Xi the Blood God Skill.

"Blood, am I right?" Zhao Fan looked at the blood and asked.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the shock and fear in the eyes of the blood could not be hidden, this person actually knew so well about their Blood Drifting Pavilion, could it be that their Blood Drifting Pavilion had the ability to be a traitor, can't. But there is no traitor in their Blood Drifting Pavilion, how does this person know, even their cultivation of blood god skills is clear.

At this moment, Zhao Fan spoke again: "Only ordinary people can cultivate the Blood God Technique, but ordinary people who can cultivate the Blood God Skill are very rare. Therefore, there have not been many disciples of your Blood Drifting Pavilion. Those who cultivate the Blood Divine Skill can stimulate a kind of ability, which is to absorb the blood of living beings to cultivate, and the reason why your Blood Floating Pavilion was originally built on the Blood River Island in the depths of the ocean is because there are many marine creatures, which is convenient for you to cultivate.

"Blood, are you saying what I said right?" Zhao Fan looked at the frightened blood shadow, and what made him even more frightened was still to come.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and continued: "Your practice is also upright, but the person who founded the Blood Drifting Pavilion is a decent person, and he left an ancestral teaching, that is, the disciples of the Blood Drifting Pavilion cannot use human blood to cultivate, they can only absorb the blood of animals to cultivate, if they violate this ancestral teaching, they will die of blood."

"Blood, are you right?" Zhao Fan looked at the blood and asked again.

"How do you know that?" Blood Ming raised his eyes and looked at Zhao Fan and asked, it is impossible for these outsiders to know, is it true that they are traitors in the Blood Drifting Pavilion?

Aren't they really traitors in the Blood Drifting Pavilion? The traitor is the mutant eagle of the bloody war pet. When Zhao Fan first contacted it, it refused to tell Zhao Fan anything. Zhao Fan didn't give up because of this, when the owner of the mutant eagle became like this, the mutant eagle finally spoke, so what Zhao Fan knew was what the mutant eagle told him, but he didn't need to tell the person in front of him about this, he felt that he should continue to pretend to be mysterious.

Listening to Xueying's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I naturally have my own way to know."

Zhao Fan paused after speaking, and continued: "You don't want to say anything about the Blood Drifting Pavilion, I'll help you say it." Now, it's up to you to say it yourself about that sixth-level mutant tiger shark.

"Don't you know everything? You still ask me? Blood Ying looked at Zhao Fan and said.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "If I knew everything, I really wouldn't ask you, but unfortunately I don't know everything."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, a trace of gloom flashed in his bloody eyes. Is there anything else you don't know?

"I don't have the skills to get through the world, so there's a lot of things I don't know." Zhao Fan shrugged and said.

"I think you have the ability to penetrate the world, so I won't make an axe in front of you." Blood Ming looked at Zhao Fan and said with a sneer.

"Huh." Zhao Fan hugged his chest and sighed lightly.

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第161章 陷阱下一章︰第163章 血咒

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy