"I think he's just complimenting me." The man said with a smile, and said comfortingly: "Senior brother, don't be impatient, I will teach my senior brother to deal with it for the time being, okay?"

"Hmm." The other man in red hummed reluctantly.

After that person comforted his junior brother, he looked at Zhao Fan and said, "Thank you for your evaluation of me, I like it very much." After a pause, he continued: "I didn't lie to you at first, I really just wanted to ask you if you saw anyone passing by here." But then the more I thought about it, the more wrong it became, aren't you just human? I asked myself why I ignored you in the first place, for the simple reason that your cowardice made me ignore you.

"I have to admit that you started acting very well, and it really made me and my junior brother ignore you. But when I said I wanted to see the crystal nucleus in your back basket, you refused, which made me suspicious. How dare a cowardly person refuse us, surely he will not dare. The man looked at Zhao Fan and said, "Your mistake is that you shouldn't refuse to let us see the crystal nucleus in your back basket."

"You want to see my crystal nuclei, who knows what your intentions are, what if you snatch them away? As long as you're not a fool, I won't let you see it. Zhao Fan looked at the man and said.

"You're right, but you're different, you're cowardly, you're just reluctant, with your character, you'll let us see it. In the end, if we take your crystal nucleus, you don't dare to object. The man looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"I think you just wish I was such a timid and cowardly person, so that my crystal nucleus is yours now. Now you are saying so much, just to continue to scare me and make me willingly hand over the crystal nucleus in my hand. Then I tell you, dreaming. Zhao Fan looked at the two people and said with a sneer, "It's also a sixth-level mutant tiger shark, why don't you say that I picked up an eighth-level mutant tiger shark."

"Oh, change the subject, you're getting more and more interesting." The man looked at Zhao Fan and said, "The more you are like this, the more it means that the mutant tiger shark was picked up by you."

"Say, where did you hide that mutant tiger shark? And is the crystal nucleus in your back basket? The man looked at Zhao Fan and said.

Listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan sneered and said: "Until now, you haven't forgotten to look at my back basket, to put it mildly, you still want to rob my crystal nucleus."

"Seagulls, what are they going to do if they want to rob us of our crystal nucleus?" Zhao Fan said to the mutant seagull.

The mutant seagull listened to Zhao Fan's words, turned his head and ran away with Zhao Fan.

"Senior brother, they ran away." The other man in red said.

"Let's go after it." The man said, and with that, the mutant eagle carrying them chased them out.

"Senior brother, he got into that island, let's hurry up and chase after him." Another man in red said that the island was overgrown with towering trees. Zhao Fan's figure disappeared in front of their eyes in the blink of an eye.

"Senior brother, why did you make the little eaglet stop." The other man in red asked, puzzled.

"We're waiting outside for it to come out." The man squinted slightly and looked at the island in front of him condescendingly and said, this island is not large, but it is wooded, it is not easy to go in and find people, it is better to wait outside.

"Senior brother, we're waiting outside, what if he doesn't come out?" Another man in red asked.

"He'll come out." The man in red said.