"Oh, so I'm relieved, I don't go deeper into the sea." Zhao Fan breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Walking here is my limit."

"You're still a little self-aware." The other man in red snorted coldly.

"Senior brother." The tone whispered to the man.

"I'll stop talking, okay." The other man in red shut up.

After he shut up, the person looked at Zhao Fan in a gentle tone and asked, "You are hunting here, have you ever seen anyone passing by here?"

"Nope." Zhao Fan shook his head and said.

"If you think about it again, really, no?" The tone was gentle, and the person looked at Zhao Fan and asked again.

"Nope." Zhao Fan shook his head again.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, the tone was gentle and the man nodded, was silent for a moment, and asked, "What is in your back basket?"

"Sea Beast Crystal Nucleus." Zhao Fan hesitated and said.

"Can I take a look at the crystal nucleus in your back basket?" The man asked again.

Listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan was silent, and at this time he was reluctant.

The gentle-tempered man understood Zhao Fan's mood at this time, and he understood that the wealth was not exposed. But he just wanted to see it, so that he could be completely reassured.

"Don't worry, I just want to see, I don't have any other ideas." The tone was gentle and contemplatable to the man.

Listening to this man's words, the expression on Zhao Fan's face changed unpredictably, and finally shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I can't let you see the crystal nucleus in my back basket."

"Why don't you show us the crystal nucleus in your back basket? Is there something unsightly in it? The other man in red said in an unkind tone.

"Can you show me your crystal nucleus?" Zhao Fan was silent for a moment and looked at the other red-clothed man and asked.

"Heh, I've learned to talk back. If you don't let Young Master Ben watch it today, I still have to watch it. The other man in red looked at Zhao Fan and said in an unkind tone.

"Senior brother, don't be unreasonable. It is our fault to see that his crystal nucleus is ours, and we can't be unreasonable. The tone was gentle and the man said.

"Senior brother, as long as you have a good temper, such a person just owes a beating, beating him, not to mention looking at his crystal nucleus, if you want his crystal nucleus, he has to give it." The other man in red snorted coldly.

"I warn you, if you don't want to be beaten, you should hurry up and let us see your crystal nucleus, otherwise don't blame the master for being ruthless." The other man in red looked at Zhao Fan with a gloomy face and said, secretly thinking: If it weren't for his senior brother here, he would have killed him a long time ago.

After listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan insisted: "I won't let you see my crystal nucleus."

"Hey, you're really a toast and don't eat and drink, senior brother, you don't care about me, I'm going to beat him up." The other man in red said.

"You leave me alone, I'll handle this matter, if you intervene again, I'll be angry." The tone was warm and the man in red said with a straight face.

Hearing this, the other man in red glared at Zhao Fan and shut up, he was not afraid of anything, he was afraid that his senior brother would be angry.