master paused for a moment and said, "It should have been taken away by others."

"yes, it must have been taken away. Master, we have worked hard to cultivate the tiger shark to the sixth level, and now it is cheaper for others, I am not reconciled. The young man looked at the master and said.

"Uncle Shi, I'm not reconciled, we must find out that killer whale." A bright-looking woman said.

"Noda's ocean, there is no tracking incense, how can we find it?" Another woman spoke.

"Master, I think I must have been taken away by the group of dirt buns in the 100,000 mountains." The young man looked at the master and said, "Those buns are really pervasive.

"Don't make a premature decision without evidence. Now, in groups of two, go and find it. The master waved his hand and said.

"Yes." After that, everyone dispersed to find someone.

After everyone left, the master snorted coldly and said, "Don't let me know who took my mutant tiger shark." After saying that, there was no wind and automatic, and countless blood lines rushed into his body.

"The quality of this blood is really poor." The master said with a look of disgust.

Zhao Fan and Zhao Yonghui, who had already left, didn't know anything about what had happened here, and when the inexplicable sense of crisis disappeared inexplicably, Zhao Fan and the others stopped.

"Third uncle, the sense of crisis is gone." Zhao Fan said to Zhao Yonghui.

Zhao Yonghui nodded and said, "It's good to disappear." After speaking, he paused and said, "I contacted the mutant whale to contact the relationship.

"Okay, then I won't bother the third uncle." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yonghui smiled, and then jumped into the sea. Zhao Fan looked at Zhao Yonghui like this, and he was still very envious in his heart.

Zhao Fan shook his head and smiled, and then his eyes fell on the sea, watching his third uncle's mutated whale and a mutated dolphin frolicking in the sea, Zhao Fan smiled again.

The mutant dolphin Zhao Fan knew that it was the sea beast that his third uncle had contracted just now, and he didn't know how this mutant dolphin had fallen into the eyes of his third uncle. Zhao Fan looked at it, his thoughts drifted away, and at this time, his thoughts drifted to the sense of crisis just now.

Just when Zhao Fan's thoughts drifted farther and farther away, his outgoing spiritual ability actually swept to two strangers, these two were wearing blood-red robes, Zhao Fan squinted his eyes slightly, and then let the mutated seagull fly to his third uncle's side, "Third uncle, I saw two people in blood-red robes coming towards us,

You dive to the bottom of the sea with the mutated whales, okay? Zhao Fan said, I don't know why he just didn't want those two people to see his third uncle.

"Okay, then be careful yourself." After Zhao Yonghui finished speaking, they dived to the bottom of the sea.

After Zhao Yonghui dived to the bottom of the sea, Zhao Fanxing took out a back basket from the space and carried it behind him, and put more than a thousand crystal nuclei in it, ranging from level zero to level four, of course, there were only a few at level three or four.

After carrying the basket, Zhao Fan stepped on the back of the mutated seagull and began to hunt the sea beasts here, no matter what level it was, as long as he encountered it, he would kill it, using the mutated water ability.

"Seagull, we have another bumper harvest today, and when we hunt 10,000 crystal nuclei, we will go back." Zhao Fan suddenly said with a smile on his face.