Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yonghui sighed: "I'll wait with you."

"Thank you, Third Uncle." Zhao Fan said with a grin.

"No thanks, who made me your third uncle." Zhao Yonghui said, and sighed after speaking: "It's unlucky enough to be your third uncle."

"Third uncle, with an excellent nephew like me, your happiness is still to come." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Hmph, I'm afraid that I haven't thought of your blessing yet, and I'll be killed by you." Zhao Yonghui snorted coldly.

"Third uncle, you have to know that wealth and wealth are in danger." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"I knew it was going to be steady." Zhao Yonghui said.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Third uncle, you can tease me, if you only know how to work steadily, can your business be so big?"

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yonghui was silent for a moment and said: "Now is not as good as in the past, and it is a loss to take risks now." I don't want you to become a big hero, I just hope you can live safely.

"Third uncle, I didn't want to be a big hero, everything I do now is to live. Third uncle, think about it, if human beings are almost dead, we are not far from death. Zhao Fan said.

"You're right." Zhao Yonghui was silent for a moment and said, and both of them were silent after speaking.

After a moment of silence, Zhao Fan spoke: "Third uncle, what are your plans to go back?"

Zhao Yonghui paused for a moment and said, "I'll go back to the Shuguang base with you first to see my second brother and Ning Chen, and then go to the Kyoto base to see your grandparents."

"Then after reading grandparents, third uncle, do you plan to stay in Kyoto Base or come to the Dawning Base?" Zhao Fan paused and asked.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yonghui pondered for a while and said, "I plan to stay at the Kyoto base.

"For the sake of the two old men?" Zhao Fan asked, and then asked, "Third Uncle, why don't you stay at the Dawning Base?"

After listening to Zhao Fan's two questions, Zhao Yonghui pondered and said, "It is a reason to take care of your grandparents nearby. Also, I believe that the second brother and you will be able to manage the Shuguang base very well, and I won't be able to play a big role if I go. However, staying at the Kyoto base was different, and there was a lot of room for me to make a difference.

"Third uncle, what do you want to do?" Zhao Fan pursed his lips and asked.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yonghui smiled and said, "Make a contribution."

Zhao Fan's eyes dimmed for a moment, and said, "Third uncle, do you want to?"

"What am I thinking?" Zhao Yonghui smiled and said, "If you don't say it, how do I know what you want to ask me?" I don't know how to read minds.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Third Uncle, although you don't have mind reading skills, you should know what I'm going to say." Third uncle, do you want to seize the leadership of the Kyoto base?

Zhao Yonghui looked at

Zhao Fan and smiled, and said, "I do have this kind of thought, so I want to stay at the Kyoto base."

Zhao Fan frowned and said, "Third uncle, I don't understand, why are you wading into the troubled waters of the Kyoto base?"

Zhao Yonghui pursed his lips and said: "The side of the couch does not allow others to sleep soundly, when the development of the Dawning Base is getting better and better, the Kyoto Base will definitely not be able to accommodate the Dawning Base, and then the two bases will definitely have a battle."