Xu Ruchu and Zhou Chang asked them about the situation abroad, and they told them about the situation in China.

The two exchanged information, and then Xu Ruchu asked them to reroute, avoiding the place where they scattered the sap of the mutant plant as much as possible.

The captain was very interested in the mutant plant juice in Xu Ruchu's mouth, and he offered to exchange a mutant plant juice in their hands for some of the kind of juice Xu Ruchu said.

If the mutant plant juice in the captain's hand is smeared on his body, the mutant beast alienated human sea beast will not attack them. They dared to cross the ocean from abroad to return home on the sap of these mutated plants, and they smeared the sap on the cruise ship, so that the sea beasts would not attack their cruise ship.

And the reason why they were attacked by the sea beasts this time was because the mutated plant juice they had smeared on the cruise ship had been diluted by the previous rainstorm, and they had not had time to wipe it again.

Xu Ruchu was also very interested in the juice of this mutated plant, so he agreed to change with the captain.

After the change, Xu Ruchu planned to go to Zhao Fan every week. Before leaving, Xu Ruchu looked at the old man and hesitated for a while, but still asked.

"Is your hometown Kyoto?" Xu Ruchu looked at the third child and asked.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, the third child raised his eyebrows and thought secretly: Although he is from Kyoto, not many people know about it, because he grew up in other places since he was a child. And the person in front of him, he didn't know.

"I'm really from Kyoto." The third child said with a light smile, and asked rhetorically: "I listen to your accent, you are also from Kyoto."

"I'm half a Jindu person." Xu Ruchu said.

The third child smiled and said, "Speaking of which, I am only half a Kyoto person, I was born in Kyoto, but I grew up in another place.

"Did you grow up in your grandparents outside Ming City?" Xu Ruchu paused and asked.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, a trace of astonishment flashed in the third child's eyes. He did grow up in his grandparents outside Ming City, but how did the person in front of him know? Thinking of this, he squinted his eyes slightly and looked at Xu Ruchu in front of him, but he really didn't know him.

"You know me?" The third child asked.

After listening to the third child's words, Xu Ruchu said with a smile: "Are you called Zhao Yonghui?"

The third child paused for a moment and said, "My name is indeed Zhao Yonghui."

"Looks like you really know me." The third said with a light smile.

After listening to the words of the third child, Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "I don't know you, I just saw your photos, and I think you look like Zhao Yonghui, but I didn't expect you to be."

"Oh." Zhao Yonghui sighed softly, and then said: "Have you seen my photos in financial magazines or on lace news?"

"Neither." Xu Ruchu pursed his lips and shook his head, paused after speaking, and said, "I saw your photo from General Zhao Yongguo?"

"Do you know my second brother?" Zhao Yonghui asked excitedly.

"Acquaintance." Xu Ruchu nodded.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Yonghui asked urgently: "Have you seen my second brother in the last days?" How is my second brother doing now? What about my mom and my dad? Are they all okay now? "It's